34. Black Omen

[ Chapter contains bad words, Fight, Blood and sexual activities]
Sorry for the mistakes 🥺 and being late. Nah! I'm not worthy of asking that.
Now, I put some drafts together. Thank you for taking care of this.
______________________________________

"Sir, Woojin Park was killed." Someone informs Eric. It was a few minutes before the press finds out.

"What?"

"It says his son has killed him."

"Impossible." Eric mumbles.

"Who could kill Woojin in his house? Not only that, his son even took the blame on himself!
Fool!!
He was acting too natural without carrying tighter security. He was reckless! Tch! What the fuck should I do with your head, moron?" He screams in his head.

"Sir, what should we do?"

"It's interesting that Zo has found out. But they couldn't reach me... They are slowly cutting my brunches, but I won't be destroyed like this." Eric says while rubbing his teeth.

"Just do the usual for handling the media and business." He orders his man.

****

.

Zo's house.

Sean, Zo, Yibo, Mr Kang and K are sitting.

"Woojin Park is down. Surprisingly it is over too smoothly, I didn't even imagine it. But Eric is still not under our palm."

"It went smoothly because of that mutthead son of that disgusting piece. He let the open and stopped servent and security and followed me. They didn't suspect me." K says.

Zo nods her head.

"Do you think he'll make a move for this?" Yibo asks.

"He is not someone who will moan over any death. But now he got all by himself, whatever he'll do, he'll do by himself. And he'll not stay silent. Because the War has been declared."

"Stay alarmed".

~~~~~~~~

~~

It was like a normal day. Sean was staying at Zo's place, though sometimes he goes back to China Town as the situation there wasn't normal.

Early morning,
On the floor, Sean's is doing some push-up. At then, Yibo enters to deliver some message from Zo.

Seeing Sean busy, he doesn't say anything.
Or probably forgets. He stares at him.

Sean moves to pull up. He thought Yibo will say something but he seems out of the world.

Why is he being absent-minded?

Yibo sits on the nearby chair from Sean and sees him exercising. Suddenly without knowing Yibo stretches his leg and touches the slightly high-up part on Sean's shorts. That is Sean's manhood.
Sean halts in the middle without getting what's going on.

Yibo does nothing but rub the part with this toe.

Huh!

Suddenly he gets his consciousness back.
"What am I doing?" He shouts and steps back. he hides his face.

"I'm sorry Sean... I didn't mean to.. aahissh! Don't mind me."

Sean was gazing at him the whole time putting his hand behind his head. Now he sat up and grips Yibo's leg.