35. The Rain And The Rainbow

<Sexual Activities Included>
My penalty is over with the chapter. From now on I'm hoping for Fast Killer Updates.
Forget the mistakes..ok..this is hard to cross-check.
________________________________________

After Sean and K's fought with Eric, they moved to China Town again.
That day, when Sean will come back, Yibo appears at the place.

"What are you doing here?" Sean asks seeing him.

"You are coming back today, so I come to pick you."

"You could just tell me, I would meet you at home."

"I had to wait a long then. I could not travel with you. Are you not happy that I came?"

Sean pats his cheek, "Of course, I'm happy. Wait there, I'll drive my car then.."

"Ok." Yibo shows the enthusiasm of this long ride in the night for only two of them.

Sean got no hurry to go home, so they reached the city when it's already late.
This time, Sean will stay at the guardian's place, from where they do the business, not at Zo's.

He already said that to Yibo but still takes the car into the garage.
It's a public garage near an apartment building. Zo's house-ground doesn't have enough place.

"Why do you drive it here? I thought you only drop me at the front! Will you come in?" Yibo asks.

"No," Sean says and comes out. Yibo also opens the door on his side and comes out. Sean moves to his side. Push him on the door and cover him with his hands.

"Sean, what are you doing?"

"I've missed you. I don't wanna let you go."

"But this-"

Sean touches Yibo's abs, "I wanna try every possible way."

"What if someone comes? What will others think?"

"I'm not touching other's. I'm only interested in what is mine." Smooch! Smooch!

Sean pushes Yibo on the car and kisses him.

"Ummmh..Sean..umm..."

"What? Smooch..smooch..."

"CCTV??"

Sean stops kissing and looks at Yibo, "there is none. One on the other side. One on our left is currently not working."

"Heh? How do you know?"

"I always give my best on my work. Don't you know?" Sean says and touches Yibo.

"I know. I know. How perfect you are." Yibo says wrapping his arms around Sean's neck. "So, I'm your work?"

"More than work. You are my habit, my daily routine. My ritual, my love god...everything..."

Yibo smiles and rubs his nose with Sean.

Sean smiles. "It's so cute..."

"Ok, my handsome assassin," Yibo says in a cute tone.

"You call me by that? Handsome oky, but an assassin? I thought you don't like killing? I also stopped killing..."

"Who says? You kill me every day."

"Ooo!!" Sean chuckles, "Where have you learnt this? I wonder what kind of thing you watch these days..." Sean says ruffling Yibo's hair beside his ear.