Chapter 1: how am i going to kill him?

Hi so I hope u like this drarry story. I'll probably end up putting drarry memes at the start of every chapter
Someone fix me
Anyway hope u like it
Btw there is cutting in this and I know people get sensitive so I'll leave a ❤️ at the start of the scene and a 💔 at the end of it!
Love you guys
Xxxxx 
Peaxe (it's meant to be spelt like that btw)

Draco was lying in bed alone, again, just sat with his thoughts. 'Why was I given this hell?' He thought. Draco had been given the dark mark in the holidays, but he didn't want it, it was forced on him, and he had been given the task to kill Dumbledore by his father and Voldemort. He obviously didn't want to do it. Voldemort couldn't even do it himself, so he made his youngest supporter do it!

Draco couldn't bear to face Dumbledore, and be forced to kill him. Draco thought about what his father would do to him if he couldn't do it, he would kill him, he would bring the family's reputation down. This sent Draco in to a spiral of dreadful thoughts.

He started to hyperventilate, his breathing became heavier, faster and raspier. Memories came flooding back, bad memories.

"You little shit!" Lucius shouted, shooting a crucio at Draco. "I-I'm sorry father!" Draco pleaded, practically begging. "Malfoy's don't beg! And get rid of that stupid stutter, are you scared of me?! Huh? How could you call me a father!" He shrieked in Draco's  face spitting on him. He was getting louder and louder, angrier and angrier.

Suddenly, Draco snapped back to reality. He noticed that he had fell out of his bed and was now on the hard, cold, damp floor, dripping in sweat.  He felt like giving up.
'What is there to live for?' He asked himself. He just sobbed quietly in his hands, until he remembered about something he kept inside his draw.

He opened the draw, and he saw a small, shiny, knife layed on top of his book begging for Draco to pick it up.

So he did.

❤️   And began to cut into his skin, and the dark, crimson liquid dripped all over his arm and on to the floor. And to draco's delight, the knife went further and further, deeper and deeper into his light pale skin. Draco was now sobbing uncontrollably as tears poured down his cheeks. Draco was now trembling so much that he dropped the knife, then all he saw was black.    💔
(For those who are sensitive to cutting I'll tell u what happened,Draco was cutting but cut too deep and fainted)

.
..
...
....
...
..
.
So that was the end Of that chapter hope u liked it.
Love you all
Pls read my other book it's called: love and war and is an X reader story if you wanted to read something like that there's 3 chapters of it so far
:)
Peaxe