Chapter 16 escape

Hello again!!!
Thought I should update this story again.
TW: there is rape in this scene!!
Love u all
Thanks for all the support
Peaxe

Draco knew now that because his father didn't win the fight he would take the blame for it. He didn't want to do this. He wish he and the two others had stayed on the balcony, maybe that way they could have stayed longer.

Even though Draco knew what was coming for him he wasn't expecting this. After 13 minutes of Draco and his mum anxiously waiting for him to wake up, he finally did. Suddenly Draco began to feel worried and nervous. He felt as if there was something at the back of his throat but there wasn't.
He gulped and watched as the man he called father glared and stood up heading towards his cabinet. Here he kept all his precious alcohol.
"Oh no," Draco thought.
It was bad enough when Lucius hit Draco sober, but drunk he was 1000 times worse.
"Those good for nothing idiots," Lucius growled as he slumped in a chair angrily and began to down his whiskey.

Draco didn't know what to do he was scared to stay still or move. Once Lucius had finished his bottle he head for a second, and a third, and a fifth until he had had 8 bottles of whiskey.
The brown liquid met his lips as he drowned in it, another wave of abuse coming Dracos way.

He glanced at Draco and then pulled out his wand from his cane and held the snake head. He grinned mischievously and whispered a 'crucio'.
Suddenly Draco felt in absolute agony, his body felt like he was being stabbed with a million knives and he held his breath. The pain kept on coming but Draco didn't dare let a scream out or he would be in double trouble.

Suddenly the pain stopped, and he let out a raspy breath begging for air.
He knew that that was not going to be the end of it.
Suddenly, he had a shocking pain on his leg, and he looked down to see his father grinning up at him and he held a sharp piece of glass up.
"You are a brat." He spat out and began to rip Draco's trousers with the glass and then began to slash at his pale skin.
"No. Please. Stop." He said.
"A Malfoy does not beg." He spat out venom in his voice.
He began to cut and tear at Draco's skin showing new flesh while Draco cried, tears flowing down his face and was trying to not scream.

"You are going to pay," he said as he began to pull down his trousers and grinned at Draco.
"No, no, no please, please anything but that," he said as he tried to push himself backwards away from his father.
"No." He spat out and pinned him down on the ground fiercely and began to shove his cock into him.
Draco let out a blood-curdling scream and soon Narcissa was in the room staring at her husband who was raping her son.
"No! Get off of him" she shouted but couldn't do anything.
"Levicorpus" he said and Narcissa was flipped upside down by her ankles.
"Put me down" she screamed.
"No" he said as he began to go back to Draco. Now you will watch this happen.

"Please don't" as she tried to reason with him.
"Too late" he spat out.
He forced himself onto draco as he tried to get away. Lucius was beyond furious and grabbed the sharp piece of glass and began to carve onto his chest 'traitor' and then he stood up.
He pulled his trousers up and said "lebicorpus" and Narcissa fell to the ground.
He left the room in a fury and slammed the door.
"M-Mum" Draco said quietly tears streaming down his face and onto his bare chest.

"Come here darling," she said as she stroked her son's hair and soothed him. Once he had fallen asleep she grabbed a cloth and cleaned him up carefully and healed the wound on his chest as best as she could.
"Mum" Draco said scared when Narcissa was leaving. "Yes darling" she asked.
"Don't leave me please" he whispered, so she sat down next to him as he drifted off.

Narcissa knew she couldn't stay here any longer but knew that she couldn't do much. She wanted to save her son so she thought of a plan.
'Where can I take him?' She thought.

Then it hit her.
'I can take him to 12 grimmauld place!' She thought.
So she got up and went to the desk she began writing a letter to Sirius her cousin who was living there and asked if they could come around. Hopefully he would understand.

Hope you all enjoyed this part!!
What do you think?
A comment or vote will make my day but u don't have to!!
Peaxe