Chapter 17

Narcissas POV:
I need to write a letter to sirius. Hopefully he will understand. I begin to write a letter.
Dear sirius,
It is Narcissa. Please don't throw this letter away straight away. I need help desperately. I hope you can understand. I'm scared.
As you well know, I married Lucius Malfoy, but I am regretting that now. He is no longer the man he used to be. I hope you can forgive me for the mistakes I have made. Lucius is extremely abusive to Draco and me so would it be alright if you could send me a message quickly please.
Kind regards,
Narcissa Black
P.S How are you?

I quickly hurried to my owl Henry and sent him flying off to Grimmauld place.

I quickly went to dracos room and greeted him, "Mother, why are you waking me up so early?" My son said.
I sat on the bottom of the bed, staring at him hopefully. "Honey, dear I have a plan to get us out of all this mess."
"What? How? Where? When?" He frantically asked sitting up straight.
"One question at a time. You know sirius black? Well he didn't betray Harry's parents it was peter pettigrew and I have sent a letter to him explaining our situation and I hope he will agree to let us stay. If all goes well, we will be able to leave tomorrow night."
"What?" He said confused.
"Dear it's alright we will be fine. Now I am going to tell your father I need to get new robes for you tomorrow and we will go to diagon alley, to gringotts and get money we will then go to Sirius' house."
I answered him.
"Uh ok."

Great. This was actually going great.
We went downstairs and helped the house-elves with breakfast.
Once Lucius woke up he was angry.
"Why is my food cold? FOR HEAVENS SAKE U STUPID ELVES WHY CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" He shouted.
He marched to the kitchen and slapped all the elves.
"Pathetic diseases," he mumbled on his way out.
Me and Draco bandaged them up and sent them on their way.
I couldn't stand this much longer.

*Later*
Suddenly I heard squawks outside my bedroom window. I let the owl in and patted its head and took the letter.
It said,
Hello Narcissa,
I understand your situation and I am truly sorry for you both. I have accepted your apology and it is perfectly alright for you to stay here. The order is staying here though hope that's alright. There is a spare bedroom for you to stay in.
We expect to see you tomorrow but if you have any other requests or questions owl me straight away.
-Sirius
P.S love u standing up for yourself babes xo

I loved sirius' humour. I rushed straight to dracos room and told him what he had said.
"Brilliant." He whispered lightly.
"Pack ur bags and hide them in your wardrobe," I said.

We were going to be alright hopefully.