Chapter 41

No one really knew how to help Draco. He didn't want any help. You could tell by his behaviour.

After a few days in recovery with Harry, his mum and his godfather, he began to feel more comfortable. He told them about how he was really scared that all that happened while he was at hogwarts.
Snape understood and agreed with Draco so he went to Dumbledore about the situation. Albus, the wise man, agreed that several precautions would need to go in place so he installed shields for protection and several aurors would now surround hogwarts to protect any student or member of staff.

Upon dracos arrival back to hogwarts, he had began to recover. He had his arm in a cast and had several scars that were beginning to heal on him. One being right on his face and it wasn't small either. He was quite ashamed of it and therefore tried to cover his face quite often.
When he arrived, he was greeted by his friends as they welcomed and comforted him not leaving his side throughout the day. He loved being with his friends, he knew that they loved him and were always going to be there for him.

The next day he was in potions class which was one of his favourites, as he got to sit next to Harry, Snape was there and he was naturally amazing at potions.
Everyone sat down in the class, they looked quite glum but Draco was happy as he grinned at Harry who was to his right.

Snape explained to the class how they were attempting to make poly juice potion, which caused a fair few grumbles from several students.
"Harry, do you want to get the ingredients please?" Draco asked Harry.
"I'll do the rest of the work" Draco winked at Harry, happily.
Harry blushed and ushered off, fetching the ingredients from the cupboard.

He returned shortly with everything and Draco began making the potion, explaining in precise detail on each step.
Most of the class struggled with the potion, but Draco and Harry had successfully completed the potion, as well as some other students: Hermione and Pansy, blaise and Ron and another child Matheus.

After the class ended, Draco and Harry collected their stuff and began to exit when Snape called Draco over.
"You go on, I'll catch you up later" Draco said, Harry reluctantly agreed as he exited the dimly lit potions room.
Draco moved closer to his godfather, "what did you need?" Draco asked.
"Draco. You need help. After what you've been through. So I've scheduled you some classes in therapy, they will come from St. Mungos every week for a meeting and will assess your physical and emotional wellbeing." Snape said, trying to show his comfort to the boy.
"What no! I don't need it and I don't want it why the hell do I have to do it!" Draco protested.
"Because it will help you" Snape said in a cool tone.
"No it won't! I'm fine" the meek boy argued.
"You are far from fine Draco! And you need professional help. You tried to kill your self for christs sake!" Snape shouted at him, as he finished he was overcome with guilt and regret. "I'm sor-" Snape tried to blurt out consumed by the guilt of what he had said but Draco ignored him.
"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" He shouted, as anger fuelled his vision, destroying his childhood and his dreams in a wave of anger. His mind shut off, his body deprived off the needs and wants, his heart shattering, causing warm hot tears flood from his eyes.
"I don't need your help" he said filled with sorrow as his mind, body and heart was now an empty void, filled in the dread, guilt, fear and sadness. His body wanting to protest, scream and shout, but his mind shut off, as well as his pure emotions, his eyes dulling, the innocent, young boy severus once knew was now gone, dead, not to be seen again.
Draco grabbed his stuff as he left the room quickly. Snape didn't even try to stop him, as he knew Draco needed space.

Draco went to the room of requirement, seeking comfort. When he entered, the room was decorated as his dream play room, his old yet younger self, a 6-year-old boy, playing with his father and mother, his innocence and naivety was showing, as well as his purity.
Draco watched as his father held a good, strong, beautiful relationship with his mum in this moment, as they watched the younger version of Draco who was drawing, and showing his pictures to his parents.
"Daddy look!" The young Draco said.

The older Draco, watched the scene before him, as the comfort this child received, made him fill to the brim of loss and grievance as he missed what this child had. Something he never had, wasn't allowed as a child, as Draco sobbed harder, as this young version of him adored the attention and love that he took for granted.

Draco felt like the devil, his mind consumed by something he never could have, filled with the temptation of love, the greed of his parents and his families history and rage consumed him entirely as he shattered on the ground desperately.