Chapter 38

After a few weeks, Draco and the kids went back to school and their daily lives went on as usual. Even though Draco was being supported and he had people to talk to, he felt even more alone than ever before.
He felt like there was a void - an empty hole in his body - that ached to feel something again. But Draco felt numb with pain and cried softly in the back of DADA class.
He was sat next to Harry though.

Harry noticed dracos tears dripping down his face. "Hey, are u ok?" Harry asked softly. Draco didn't know what to say, "I don't even know at this point" he spoke softly, trembling.
Harry interlinked their hands together and gave him a big smile, "I'm here ok?" Harry said.
Draco nodded slightly reassuring Harry.

After classes for the day, in the great hall Draco sat with Harry and Hermione and Ron infront of him. He got glares from the other gryffindors and Draco felt scared. Harry pushed a plate of food and water at him. "You need to eat you know" Harry said smiling at him. He tried to eat but found it rlly difficult, only managing a few bites. Harry looked at the boy with a solemn expression on his face. He felt so bad for not being there for draco when he needed him the most. Draco looked just like Harry a few years back when Harry barely ate anything and almost killed himself because of his home life and he felt so alone. Harry didn't know what to do with himself.

After the feat, Draco said goodnight to Harry and returned to his dorm room. Draco sat on his bedsheets and stared at the room glumly. He felt an odd feeling arise in him as if something bad was about to happen.
Suddenly draco was covered by something and the once warm and comforting air turned into a cold, harsh breeze.
He tried to scream for help but his throat had dried and he couldn't even let out a word.
He guessed he had been apparated but you can't in hogwarts, can you?
Unless if he was in the grounds still.
His mind and heart was racing and soaring, he was having a panic attack.

Thwack*
Suddenly draco was hit by something and passed out on the wet grass underneath his cold, limp body.

When Draco woke up he realise he was in a familiar, damp, dark dungeon; the one underneath his house. He realise he was chained up on his wrists and ankles.
He let out a groan, as pain shot through his body.
"Well, we'll Draco," he heard a cold, sly voice echo around him. He shivered in fear, not like his father, this was much, much worse than that.
Voldemort.

He started hyperventilating and panicked in a cold sweat. "I asked you to do one thing. One simple task. And you can't do that!" He shouted at him as he shot out a "crucio!" At the boys body as he writhed around in agony.
There was a loud clang from the other end of the dungeon as the door opened and closed.
In the dim lit light he saw his aunt, bellatrix along with Fenrir and his father.
His heart pounded even more as curse after curse shot out at him.
Bellatrix laughed maniacally as she pulled out a large, sharp knife and tore of his shirt as she carved 'fag' 'whore' and 'pathetic' on his back as Draco let out a blood-curdling scream that echoed around them.

Once Bella had finished carving into his thin pale skin Fenrir lunged at the boy, making him face the ground, as he held down his wrists above his head with one hand and then tugged down his and dracos trousers.
Dracos eyes shot open, frightened for his life as he tried to wriggle out of his grip but failed miserably.
Fenrir positioned his body into place and shoved himself inside of dracos body over and over again as Draco helped and screeched but was met with a sharp pain in his jaw from his fathers cane, as he dropped his head on the ground tears dripping down his face as he shook around violently.

After this he was turned over once again as curses came his way again as Lucius and Bella carved into his skin as he writhed around and screamed till his throat turned hoarse.
He was finally left alone after what felt like eternity of torture.
He crawled into a dark corner as he cried softly. He wanted to be back at school, anywhere really, anywhere except from here.

His heart cried for Pansy and Blaise and Harry. After a few hours he heard voices and laughter from his aunt echo through the deep dungeon.
" Hello pretty" she said laughing.
Draco froze in place, as he shivered in fright.

Bella crouched down and sliced the knife over his cheek and neck. "Pathetic" she hushed at the whimpering boy. Lucius crept over to the boy and forced open his mouth.
"Suck" he commanded at him as he shoved his dick in his mouth. Draco shook his head back and forth not wanting to.
"I didn't ask" he boomed over the boys cries and forced deeper in his throat.
Draco sucked his fathers dick as Lucius whacked his body with the cane when he wanted him to go faster.
Lucius finished in the boys mouth as Fenrir and Voldemort came into view.
"Drink" the lord shouted at him as Fenrir handed over an odd looking liquid in a cup. Draco looked at it hesitantly.
"Now" he shouted at the boy, Draco placed the cup against his shaking lips and drank the horrible liquid.
After a few seconds he felt a strange sensation come over his body.
"Stand" Lucius screamed at the boy as Draco pulled his scrawny body up, barely still conscious. His father and Fenrir began to kick and hit the boy one after the other as dracos body gave up on him as he keeled over and landed on the floor in a messed up heap.
"P-Please" he cried out begging.
But the hits came harder at him as darkness clouded over his vision.

'Please just let me die' Draco thought to himself.

But a familiar professor heard his thoughts from the top of the dungeon stared as he heard the pounding on the boys body.
Severus froze in place, worried for his broken godson.