Prologue

He's smiling. His smile is beautiful, especially that boxy smile. In fact, he as a whole is beautiful. No one can find him ugly. Even though he is just wearing casual clothes, he looks so ethereal. 

No one can keep their eyes off him

No one can keep their eyes off him. But that guy is staring at him too much and I don't like it.

Third person pov~

The older guy pulled his best friend out of there by his wrist. He can't see his best friend being looked by other guys in that way. He could hear his best friend calling his name, asking him where he is taking him, but he ignores the younger and keeps on walking until they reach the last corridor. 

He stops and pushes the younger boy to the wall and traps him between him and the wall by putting both his palms near the alarmed boy's head.

He breathed heavily and looked intensely into the eyes of the frightened boy. 

"What's wrong k-kookie?" The smaller boy asked, stuttering.

Even he don't know the answer of the question. But he knows one thing.

"I can't take it." He breathed out. Those wide, puppy eyes, which can make anyone weak on their knees, kept the eye contact.

"What you can't take kookie?"

"I don't know, but you are mine."

Maybe that was the start, or the end.