3

The friendship between Taehyung and Jungkook was envied by many. Literally everyone in the school knew that they do anything for each other. Even though Taehyung was not as strong as Jungkook, he would still do everything in his will to protect his bestfriend. Though till last year, it was him who was protected from the older. Jungkook would not think twice before punching someone in the face who dares to even speak shit about Taehyung and it was confirmed in their Junior year.

It was the time where new students were to join the college. There was a student, soft looking , who approached Taehyung with a tight lipped smile, asking him if he could help him find a certain class. Taehyung being the kind soul, helped him and showed him the way. On the way to that class, which belonged to the architecture department and was quite far from Taehyung's class, a rough and tall guy tripped him, but Taehyung didn't land on the floor as the guy whom he was helping, grabbed his waist and steadied him. 

"Wooo~~ What a protective guy. Won't let his small boyfriend fall on the floor." The tall guy, whose name was Ralf, fake cooed at Taehyung and the other boy. 

Taehyung felt embarrassed as most of the students' attention was on them now. He picked up his glasses from the floor and reached out for the other guy, wanting to go away from there. But he was surprised when the guy came infront of him, between him and the bad guy. 

"Apologise to him." The soft looking guy, who was now not so soft looking, said to Ralf. His eyes were dangerously narrowed. Everyone 'ohh' -ed as they knew how bad and violent Ralf was and nobody from the architecture department dared to talk back to him. 

Ralf took a step closer to the slightly shorter boy, shoving a finger to his chest.

"What will you do if I won't?" He challenged. 

Just when the boy was about to answer, he heard a gasp and turned around. His blood boiled when he saw coffee dripping from Taehyung's head, all the way to the ground. It was Ralf's friend who did that.

And the next thing was, a new guy entered the scene and punched the guy who poured the coffee on Taehyung, on the face, making him land on the floor. And like that, the fight started with Jungkook beating the guy and the new guy beating Ralf. 

Apparently, when Ralf tripped Taehyung, a student who saw that and was in the football team, quickly messaged Jungkook who was just about to enter his class. Without wasting anymore time, he ran to the architecture department and the first thing he saw was a guy, pouring a drink on another guy who upon close inspection, turned out to be Taehyung. And of course, the next thing was inevitable. 

Ralf ended with a broken arm and the guy who poured the coffee on Taehyung, earned a knocked out teeth and swollen face. 

From that incident, everyone knew that you won't do bad to Taehyung, unless you want to be  beaten to death by Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi.

----------------------------------

Yeah~~~~ Yoongi entered the show <3<3

My lil' meow meow🥺🥺

(sorry for the short length of the chapter, i will try to make it a little longer next time :)))