8

Science is interesting.

But sometimes it gets boring too. Like right now. Taehyung was just looking at the words written down in the thick book and the pictures of the stars and satellites, he wasn't reading it. It was too boring today.

It's the lunch break. Earlier Jungkook, Jimin and him were having their lunch when Jungkook's friend came by and took Jungkook away with him saying that the coach needed him.

It was okay, he and Jimin were there. But not for longer as Jimin had his dance practice today. So yeah, Taehyung was left alone and hence he decided to take that time reading books. But no, books too became boring today. His mind got filled with different thoughts as he looked at the black words written in the books.

Jimin was a little happier today. He talked alot and even bought Jungkook a can of cola, with a free eye roll though. He was smiling wide and beautiful. The reason could be that he watched one of his favourite animes last night or he talked with Yoongi. Whatever the reason was, Taehyung was happy to see him happy.

Jungkook was, well, as usual. But he didn't wear his infamous timberlands today, he wore simple canvas shoes, Taehyung wonders if there is any special occasion.

Most of everything was normal. The weather is also good. The library is quiet, the trees are green, the soil is brown, the---

"Hey, can you show me where is the economics section? "

Taehyung looked up at the intruder. A boy, quite tall but not taller than Jungkook he guesses. His hair was light brown and he was smiling at Taehyung and oh, Taehyung was staring at him instead of replying.

"Uh sorry, its-- it's uhmm. Let me see. "

He got up from his sitting position on the floor and closed the book he was reading.

"Well I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I've never stepped inside this library so I don't know anything about it. "

The person apologized but Taehyung waved him off, fixing the spectacles on his nose.

"It's fine. I wasn't actually reading anyway. "

"Ohh that's a relief. "

Taehyung smiled at him.

Jungkook found Taehyung sitting with a boy in the library when he came back. The boy wasn't one of his friends and he believes he had never seen him in college.

He walks up to them, Taehyung instantly smiles when he sees him.

"Kookie, you're back. "

Jungkook takes the seat beside Taehyung a looks at the boy.

"Yeah." He replies shortly.

The new boy in front forwards his hand and smiles at him.

"Hi, you must be Jungkook. I'm Hoseok, his new friend. "

Jungkook takes his hand and gives him a small smile too.

"Yeah, I'm his best friend. "

Hoseok laughs and nods his head.

"I know, he told me enough about you. "

"That's good. " Jungkook whispers.

Taehyung tugs his arm making him turn to him.

"Kookie, Hobi hyung takes economics and his block is to the opposite of ours. That's why we never met him. "

"Yeah? What are you doing here in our block then? " Jungkook asked Hoseok.

"Library. I am very irregular and seldom come of college so my professor gave me some, no alot assignments and I couldn't find the books. So I came here. "

"That's sad. "

"I know. I deserved it. " Hoseok laughs. Taehyung laughs along with him.

Jungkook don't know why he feels a little odd. But he shrugs it off.

"Are you done? " He asks Taehyung. The younger nods.

"Yeah, I was done long ago, just sat to talk with hyung a little. "

"Ahh, thankyou for accompanying me Taehyungie, you're cute. I will also go now I guess. "

"I enjoyed spending time with you too hyung. We'll talk again. "

"See you Hoseok. "

"See you Jungkook. "

They waved each other and Taehyung and Jungkook walked out.

"Isn't he a little too happy? "

"Kookie, he is the right amount of happy. Don't say that. " Taehyung hit Jungkook lightly.

"Yeah, sorry. "

_______________

BTS ROCKED THE GLOBAL CITIZENS LIVE❤