Chapter 11

The six of us sat in silence on the way back home. Me and Liam sat in the front seats while the Holland brothers sat in the open trunk. A cold air was passing through the sky that night, the stars were twinkling above and the moon was doing its best to provide its milky white light.
I hadn't smiled in the past hour, Tom and I had said nothing to each other after he threw that drink at Liam except the occasional yelling.

Harry, Sam and Paddy were all clearly mad at Tom too, they had grown to like Liam and what Tom did was absolutely dickish.
I looked out on the road, not having any eye contact with anyone.
My fingers were playing together on my lap as I exchanged glances from my hands to the outside moving road.

Liam placed his hand on my uneasy fingers like he always did when he wanted to comfort me. I smiled at him and my eyes traveled from his beaming face to the front mirror where I saw another pair of eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes I had fallen in love with, were now filled guilt and sadness.

Harry had said his good byes to Divs after exchanging numbers so his face was unusually lit up. Siena had left after Tom did whatever he did and gave me a hug, telling me to take care of myself.

We all abruptly got out of the car as soon as the jeep was parked in front of the farmhouse. The boys tiredly ran back in while Tom followed them behind slowly. Me and Liam got off together and began to walk inside. Before going inside I glanced Tom a look full of hatred, and I think he got the gist.

I took Liam straight to the kitchen where I began to clean his shirt. He stood by the sink as I wiped a wet cloth across the stain. He smiled at me as I showed my over protective self. I rolled my eyes and showed a slight smile.
"I'm sorry li." I said gently wiping his stain that was now almost gone.
"It's okay roseki, I don't mind it. I should'nt have flirted with his girl." He stated truthfully.

My heart gave a jolt of hatred as he said the words 'his girl.' I didn't like it. I hated that he had someone else, I hated it all. But obviously I was nothing to him other then just another girl.

There was a moment of silence between us until I spoke up, "You'll have to take off your shirt, the stain isn't going away unless I rub soap all over your body." He gave out a laugh and took off his white shirt now leaving him shirtless.

I smiled at his abrupt action and began cleaning with a scrub.
My eyes glanced from the soap covered shirt to the kitchen entrance, there I saw a tallish boy with brunette hair and brown eyes filled with grief. His lips sore and his eyeballs puffy. His cheeks were scratched and red, his fists clenched as he looked between me and Liam.
Tom pressed his lips together and stormed away from the door.

I looked at Liam and he nodded. I nodded back smiling and left the shirt. I quickly dried my hands and ran to the direction Tom was at. I had to confront him. What he did was rude and especially in the middle of a public place. I might be in love with him, but he can't treat my friend like that.

I stormed to every inch of the house looking for Tom, where was he? I got out of the house and looked in the garden, the shed where we kissed, the cow den, everywhere. But he wasn't there. What was he up to? Probably making out with another chic he wasn't going to call back.

I passed through the window that showed the poolside view. There I saw him sitting by one of the pool chairs drinking beer. I shook my head and stepped onto the pool dock where he sat.

His eyes traveled from the pool water to mine, but his expression was of utter un-interest and carelessness. He moved his eyes away from me and took a sip of his beer.

The place smelled of alcohol, his shirt was untucked and crumbled up. His pants were stained with alcohol and his hair messier then usual.
I walked onto the place standing many feet away from him. I looked at him hoping he would glance at me but he didn't. Jerk.