29

"Fuck." I groan as i sit up in my bed the next morning, my head was pounding and the whole room felt hot.

"Don't sit up too quickly, you've been puking all night." Topper instructs.

My brother had pulled over my chair from my vanity and was sat right beside my bed.

"Jesus Top did you sleep here?" I ask as i look around.

"Rafe did too, we've been taking shifts to make sure you don't choke on your own vomit." He says as he nods to the open door of the second area to my room.

I tilt my head just enough to see Rafe, fast asleep on one of my couches.

"I'm confused, When the fuck did i get here, last thing i remember-" I start to say as i rub my head.

"You were slumming it with those pogues." Topper finishes for me.

"JJ was in a really bad place last night, i was trying to comfort him." I say as i remember last nights events.

"Yeah, he sure seemed pretty comfortable with you last night." He scoffs.

"What's that supposed to mean??" I groan as i flop back down on my pillows.

"It means that if Rafe and i hadn't showed up when we did, you would've been raped by that fucker." He says as he looks at me.

"He wasn't going to rape me." I snap as i climb out of bed and start walking towards my bathroom, "You were high, he was taking advantage of you!" Topper says as he follows me into the bathroom.

"We were both high you idiot!" I shout as i turn on the hot water.

Rafe walks into the room and looks at me, "You feeling better drugie?" He jokes as he looks at me.

"Rafe." Topper sighs as i hold a washcloth under the hot running water.

"I'm doing just great Rafe, Thanks!" I say sarcastically.

Rafe walks closer to me and leans towards me, "If you have any more of that shit on you-" He whispers.

He was interrupted with me slapping my wet washcloth across his face, "No."

"We're both worried about you." My brother sighs as i bring the washcloth up to my face.

"I'm not having an intervention in my bathroom." I scoff as i scrub my face with the soapy washcloth.

"You promised you'd try to stay clean Tave." Topper says as he fiddles with the buttons on his shirt.

"I did try alright?? I tried and failed." I sigh as i continue washing my face.

I walk out of the bathroom when i'm done and Topper and Rafe follow me, "You know those pogues are no good." Rafe says.

"JJ's really nice." I shrug as i climb back into bed.

Rafe hops into bed next to me and i raise an eyebrow, "Get your dirty ass out of my bed."

"I just took a shower." He complains, "Yeah but you've been drinking up a storm, you reek of fireball." I frown.

"I want you too just stay here tonight, wait out the hangover before you try to go running around all over the god damn place." Topper sighs.

"I'm fine, i wanna go to the beach." I say as i start to stand up again.

"You've been throwing up every hour, You're not going to the beach." Rafe says as he lights a cigarette with one of my lighters.

I shove him off the bed, "BALCONY!" I shout and he groans as he trudges out towards the balcony door.

"Top, i'll stay in bed until i feel better but after that, i'm going to go see jj again." I sigh.

"I just want what's best for you." He says as he looks at me and i give him a small smile, "I know but, i'm trying to be careful i promise."

"Just um so you know, he may be a little sore right now." Topper says as he clears his throat.

"What did you do??" I groan as i sit back up, "Rafe was mad that he was getting all touchy with you and sorta just punched him, a few times-" My brother shrugs.

"Jesus fuck." I groan as i roll over, "Just, get some rest, You know if i find you high again in gonna have to tell mom." He sighs.

"Topppp." I frown as i bury my head into one of my pillows.

"It was part of the agreement, plus she'll be able to get you some help if you really need it." He says quietly.

"Yeah. Maybe." I mutter.