51

JJ gives me a questioning look as he watches me switch the bottles.

"I don't trust that bitch." I mutter as i sit back down beside him.

"Here's your stupid lemon." Kiara mumbles as she tosses me a huge chunk of lemon.

I sigh as i push it onto the mouth of the bottle. Kiara eyes me closely as i bring the bottle up to my mouth, I take a large sip and then set the bottle down.

I watch as Kiara picks up her own bottle and takes a sip before returning her eyes to me.

The corners of my mouth turn into a small smile and Kie raises an eyebrow at me, "Are you feeling alright?" She asks as she looks at me.

"I'm fine, But i was going to ask you the same thing." I say, my voice drips with sarcasm as i keep my eyes fixed on hers.

JJ and Pope give each other confused looks before going back to watching us.
I keep my eyes glued on Kiaras as i watch her eyes start to haze over.

She quickly lifts her head up and narrows her eyes as she continues looking at me.

"Am i missing something? Or..." JJ asks as he looks between the two of us.

"You just have to wait." I mutter, my eyes not leaving Kiaras.

Kiaras head slowly drops as she stands up, "I don't feel so goo-" She mutters before leaning over and hurling up whatever she had for lunch.
She stares down at her own vomit before her eyes haze over and she falls to the ground.

"Bingo." I say with a small smile as i stand up, "What the fuck??" Pope shouts as he holds Kiaras head up.

"Did you know that was gonna happen?" JJ asks as he looks at me, "Well, not exactly that but somewhat, Yeah." I shrug.

JJ grabs onto my arm and leads me away from Kiara and Pope, "Did you fucking drug her??" He snarls and i pull my arm away from his grasp.

"Don't be an idiot jj, She drugged my beer, I didn't trust her so i switched the bottles just to make sure." I sigh as i look at him, "I would never drug someone."

JJ starts walking back towards where Kiara was laying in Popes lap.
"There's no point in arguing with her jj, she's unconscious." I sigh as i grab into his arm.

"She's being so fucking wreck less right now, she can't do that shit." He mumbles.
"Why would she even want to do that, like what's the point??"

"Probably to make a joke about my alcohol addiction." I shrug, "I wouldn't be surprised if she know about that, I mean she somehow knew about my abortion." I scoff.

JJ looks up as soon as the words leave my mouth, "Shit Sorry." I mumble.

"Stuff like that usually doesn't want to be shared but." I chuckle nervously as i play with the bracelets on my right wrist.

"When did that happen?" He asks quietly and i shake my head, "Don't worry about it, it was a while ago."

"Are you sure you don't wan-" He starts and i clear my throat, "I gotta go, family dinner tonight." I say quietly.

I give him a small kiss on the cheek before turning on my heel and walking back to wear Pope and Kiara were.

"Hot wash cloth, Tylenol, and bread helps." I say with a small smile before walking down the broken down dock.