beginning-1

Kynedy Brooklyn Carter

It was a disaster, everything was disaster. Was there even a plan to begin with? No, but it couldn't go any worse!

I didn't think being born in a rich family would lead to me in the poorest neighborhood. Then I would lose my mom and have to go to rich neighborhood.

I mean rich neighborhood not too bad although the hood got the best people. They humble you real quick, I am gonna need to be checked often.

I didn't think I would have a step mom either, I thought my parents would stay together. Yet it was my moms decision to record a sneaky link that broke the relationship.

She simply won custody because she had raised me the majority of the time. I felt like she was planning that she would push my dad to work extreme hours. She had that control on him for a long time until my dad's second wife came in. She slapped the reality into him, and I hate her.

The more time she spent in his life he did see me but he didn't try to get closer he kept his schedule. He didn't try to fight for getting more custody with me. I felt like that was there plan keep him farther for me so they could have a perfect family.

They even moved to California and all of a sudden he wanted to discuss seeing me more. While my mom was the worst here a drug addict. I feared her so much and they kept me there.

Now I am on a flight to California to their new house. I post poned this until I could finish the school year. I just needed the last bit of New York like with my mom's family. It was definitely worth it I finished straight A's uninterrupted as planned.

For that I won myself a solo pizza party and then my flight was first class it had a bed and unlimited snacks. I was now enjoying the unlimited movie selection in a 6 hour flight and every snack I could want. This is truly living rich.

Onto the show the next part of the act getting off the plain and accepting the reality. I waited for as much people as possible the lady who was in charge of me then said it was our turn. I was walking my way off the plane my dad was supposed to be there but it was my stepmom. She was driving pregnant too, may her hormones not get in the way.

I walked over to her she was waiting at the baggage claim, I found my suit case and we were off.

"How was the flight? Did you enjoy it? First time flying first class."

"Yes", I began walking.

"Good to know the flight was yes, are you hungry?", she asked.

"No, I ate already."

"Okay well I have to get to a doctors appointment that you're gonna have to join me. There your dad will meet up with us." She smiled.

"I can't go to the house rest, you can't drop me off?" I asked.

"No it is too far but it shouldn't take that long I am sorry. I would of preferred you got to go home or do something. Want me to get your luggage?"

"I got it plus you're super pregnant, what I am hearing is you don't want to be with me. I get it I am not yours."

"I don't care if you're mine biologically that means nothing to me I want you here. I meant to say I didn't want to have to drag you around the city. I prefer you get to rest and adjust to the California time. I know we haven't interacted a lot before because schedule, I wanted you to be as close to your father as possible. Now that we don't have you just for a small time we are going to have fun."

"Okay"

We got in the car and then it was kind of a silent drive of me playing music and being careful no curse word appeared in my music. Although we both know when the headphones come on I won't hold back.