auntie...4

Kynedy
How do you process posing your mom realizing just the level of crazy and how evil she was then missing her in the next heartbeat. Crazy people just have this effect on you, you love them and you hate them at the same time. Are you right for the feelings? Maybe.

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to be around Beyoncé's family and barely around her. The bittersweet response makes me have trust in them the fact that they never made me lie for them.

They never snuck an unauthorized visit or made me say I didn't see them it was honesty. My mom didn't follow the same path she was hiding so much there was a lot to lose in her life.

Today though was the day of rebuilding I was meeting Solange my auntie. I was excited and nervous I was regretting instantly allowing her to be my aunt. I barely know her and have a memory with.

I heard a knock on the door.

"You wanna go open that Kynedy", Beyoncé said.

"My face though it is so ruined", I realized.

"Go on don't worry about it, she knows what happened and she doesn't pay attention to that stuff.", Beyoncé assured.

I opened the door and the first thing I was greeted with flowers and candy and a hug instantly. You could feel the love coming from her and she smelled like vanila just amazing.

"It's so nice to see you and finally I can talk you. I am your auntie Solange auntie solo auntie s or just auntie. Do not call me step aunt or stuff like that we are family. Not that frigid cold stuff.", she said.

"I got it auntie solo", I said.

"There we go where them pesky carters i wanna know about my future neices and nephews", she said.

"Over here Solange", Beyoncé yelled.

"NOSEY I SEE, where da privacy at", Solange responded.

"It is you solange everything is public with you. Except to the actual public", we walked into the living room.

"Let's go get base kyd let them do their baby talk", dad nudged.

I followed him over to the kitchen, they had billions of vases in cabinet.

"Yall got variety in here any cermic one" I asked.

"This one and it goes with the set nicely."

It was a soft matte blue vase clearly ceramic, he helped me cut the flowers and put them in the vase. He also showed the proper way to do it in order so it could really show of the flowers.

"I think they should be wrapping uo their discussion and we can get past the details you do not need to know about.", he said.

"What do they talk abou", I asked.

"Everything that is noones business except gossip", he answered.

"Just in time now that I have gotten other updates now I can grill Kyd. I think though we should all go to the pool maybe hop in for a swim I am totally prepared for.", Solange suggested.

"Lets do it", dad answered.

"Go get your swimsuit and come back", Solange said.

"Someone come with me I don't wanna be alone", I said.

"Want me to join", Beyoncé said.

"Yeah", I answered.

I felt so weird awkward for saying yes I wasn't used to alone time. Do we even have anything in common? It is so awkward walking in silence we both know we are holding ourselves back.