babybaby...10

"So why can't we play some Aaliyah they're asleep?", I asked.

"We need to keep them asleep and you will start singing loudly or as I say screeching then wake them up", my dad answered.

"My bad my dad never gave me a singing voice he gave the ability to rap, he cant sing even if his life depended on it", I smiled.

"Ouu you need some cold water Jay?", Beyoncé asked.

"No I can ground you, don't get to comfortable with those jokes", he shot back.

"Okay fine, I can't believe how tiny twins are, I thought they would be bigger. Royalty needs to be over the top big.", I looked at them.

They were swallowed in their carseats, we were about to take them home with us. Just like them they were going to get used to a new house. Except they were babies and as long as they had food and a clean diaper they were fine.

"They're premies so extra small is just what they get for now. In time they will get bigger, all of y'all gon be really tall", Beyoncé said.

"You going in front seat or are you sitting with the babies?", I asked.

"I don't know where do you wanna sit?", she asked.

"I am good anywhere you know, I don't mind sitting in the back watching the twins. I don't mind sitting in front if you wanna watch the twins.", I said.

"Would you mind sitting back moving isn't exactly comfortable?", she asked.

"Yeah thats cool with me... Rumi and Sir you heard you going down", I chuckled, "You are both staying asleep"

"She really got your sense of humor", Beyoncé nudged at my dad.

We spent a week at the hosptial Bey had a c-section and some other medical issues and the twins were in the NICU. For the most part I hanged out here with them nothing fun was going on at home. Tina insisted I help out unlike last time when Blue was born.

It is crazy how her attitude to me changed in the matter of a few days. A while ago I was a child mourning and adapting to a parents helper.

It was also nice to be apart of the babies first day help them be feed and changed. I was really bonding with them. Blue was still at camp she knew they were born but she decided to stay cause she was enjoying it.

She comes back in a few days and I get to enjoy more time with my youngest siblings. They rolled out a wheel chair for Bey and we placed the babies in their stroller. You think we would walk out the front entrance make a grand reveal but it was through the back at 10 pm to avoid being seen.

We loaded up in the car I was watching for both of them Rumi was a little more concerned she woke up for the moment. She was about to cry however just running my hands through her hair calmed her down. She was very simple. Sir was passed out he could care less about the car moving.

Rumi was more concerned she was like what the heck is this and how is this just okay? We stopped to pick up in and out before getting home, it was just a collective craving. Arriving home felt great I plopped on the couch for a second feeling the home vibes hit. You know when you get home and your brain is like I know this place it is safe.

"Here you go baby girl your food", my dad handed me my bag.

"Thanks dad.", I said, "So how we doing the midnight shift whos gonna feed first?"

"Just Bey and I will be watching them dont worty about helping you need sleep more than us.", he smiled.

"You sure, Bey what you think?", I asked feeling guilty.