four - spy games

( episode four — spy games )

SIXTEEN CANDLES PLAYED QUITLY ON KIE'S TV AS THE DUO WERE LAID TOGETHER ON KIE'S BED

SIXTEEN CANDLES PLAYED QUITLY ON KIE'S TV AS THE DUO WERE LAID TOGETHER ON KIE'S BED. They had made there way back to the Carrera household on Figure Eight after the unfortunate news of finding that the Royal Merchant had no gold.

Both girls were too bummed out to actually have as much as a decent time together for the day they were set to spend together. The only thing that clouded both their minds was how far they had gone down a beaten path only to end up with nothing to rejoice. So, instead of actually doing something fun, Rein and Kie sat in silence, the only thing keeping them awake being the voice of Samantha Baker coming from the TV in the corner.

As much as Kie wanted to start up a conversation, she didn't.

Out of all the Pogues, she was least affected by not finding the gold. Of course she was upset about not finding the gold too, but Kie was already rich to begin with and had everything she could ever ask for. While Rein and John B were struggling to keep food on the table, she was granted with a stocked fridge and free dinner every night. While JJ had to go home to an abusive, asshole of a dad, she was greeted by her loving parents when she returned home. And although Pope didn't have the same struggles as Rein, John B, and JJ, he still wasn't guaranteed anything money related in the future, Kie, on the other hand, was completely set.