Future Boyfriend

Torin, a composed and beautiful masterpiece, was sculpted by Michelangelo himself. Excalibur, meanwhile, was an imperfect being full of rage and lust, lust that currently ached for Torin.

Cal had never really been fully interested in a guy before, but there was something special about Torin. He was strong, emotionally and physically, he was kind-hearted, he was his best friend's best friend, he took care of Ravyn no matter what. Cal knew how hard it was to take care of Ravyn that consistently, and he admired Torin greatly for the man's ability to do that. Most of all, on the few occasions that Cal had talked with Torin, he had felt a spark, a signal, a connection that he'd never felt with anybody else, boy or girl.

"Cal, can you stop staring at Tori and just get on with the dare already?" Ravyn, his irritating cousin and Torin's best friend, groaned. Cal glared at her. If it weren't for their history or shared blood, he certainly wouldn't deal with her.

"I'm not going through with this petulant dare. You think going up and planting one on him will work? He barely knows me. I doubt he even remembers me," the blonde insisted. Ravyn rolled her eyes.

"And yet he's mentioned to me several times how sexy he thinks you are," she retorted.

"Well, yeah, who doesn't think I'm sexy? But that's not the point. He's just going to see me as his best friend's cousin."

"And future boyfriend!" Ravyn sang.

"Ravyn, I don't even know if I'm into guys," Cal whispered harshly.

"Torin isn't a guy, he's a man, and you're into him," the willowy girl insisted, shoving her cousin forward. He groaned, which caught Torin's attention, distracting him from whatever was on his phone.

"Oh, hey, Cal," Torin greeted. He looked over the blond's shoulder at Ravyn, who was definitely up to no good. She had a devious grin on her face; a smiling Ravyn couldn't be trusted, much like the Cheshire Cat.

"Did Ravyn put you up to something? Because I promise I can take her any day, no matter what she says," the man spoke. He didn't have a chance to say more before Cal was, stupidly, kissing him. As the taller man pulled away, he saw a shocked Torin, and he swore under his breath. He was going to kill Ravyn. This had been a horrible idea.

"So she did put you up to something," Torin whispered, still shocked, in a pleasant way, from the sudden physical contact. Cal backed up, and offered a grimace in place of a smile.

"I should probably go." He didn't make eye contact; however, Ravyn appeared at his side, pulling him forward once again.

"Nope, Cal, you're not leaving. Tori, Cal here has what I would call a crush on you. Let him buy you dinner," the brunette spoke, a charming smile passing over her face. Cal glowered at her.

"Okay," Torin agreed after a pregnant pause. Dinner with a hot guy sounded nice, and even though it probably wouldn't go anywhere, the chance of sex with Excalibur Cole sounded promising. The man had a fantastic name, and Torin imagined he'd live up to that name in bed.

"W--really?" Cal asked, shocked by Torin's agreement. Torin nodded, and a slow smile broke out across the blond's face.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at seven," Cal replied, his voice confident once more. He really hoped that Torin liked sushi.

"See you then, Cole," Torin spoke with a smirk, watching as Ravyn pulled a stunned Cal back towards whatever Hell they crawled out of.