Kiss Kiss Make Up

Cal had asked for time to think a few days before Halloween. In the days leading up to America's stupidest holiday, he'd nearly drank himself to death twice (which was only a slight exaggeration), cried plenty, and definitely cussed Ravyn out multiple times. Was he in a horrible state of mind going into the stupid Halloween party? Probably. The stupid pirate costume he'd been forced into (mostly because he hated everything else Ravyn proposed) certainly wasn't helping.

"Costumes do not improve the night, Ravyn. The only thing improving my evening is this whiskey," Excalibur growled, finishing off his first drink of the night.

He poured himself another, and as he saw Torin approaching for what would be their first conversation since the moments in the cafeteria, Cal only poured more into his glass.

Until Torin took it away and drank it himself.

Why exactly was Cal half in love with him again?

A bit of drunken flirting later, and Torin's hand tantalizingly playing with the jolt of Cal's favorite sword, he placed his hand over his ex's. Ravyn had abandoned them a few moments ago, no doubt in search of her boy toy of sorts. She was his toy more than he was hers, but that apparently wasn't any of Cal's business. Which was bull crap, but Torin and his increasing sex appeal were more important.

"You really do look sinfully good," Cal breathed out, surprised the thought escaped his brain and out his mouth.

"I know," the Viking smirked, turning his hand so it held the pirate's. He used it to pull the taller man closer. Dangerously close.

"Tell me, Excalibur, what are you in the mood to plunder tonight? Besides my heart. You've already stolen that," Torin whispered, his lips only a few centimeters away from Cal's. Without hesitation, he pulled his Viking ex against him using their linked hands and united their lips once more.

Cal had missed the addictive touch of Torin's lips against his. The man's care and patience combined with his hunger for more of what Cal has to offer kept him coming back for more. Cal knew how bad of an idea dating Torin was. It could only end in disaster, despite Ravyn's objections. But he didn't care anymore, either. He wanted Torin. He wanted everything he had to give. He wanted his boyfriend back.

Slowly, tantalizingly, Cal pulled away from Torin.

"I'm in the mood to steal your relationship status, too." Their eyes met as he spoke, and it didn't take much longer for them to be kissing again.

Sure, this would end horribly, but at least Cal could enjoy it and himself before that happened.