Coffee Shops And Hospitals (Zayn)

⚠️There is a shooting in this imagine, so if this bring back any bad memories, or would trigger you in any way, his may not be the best one for you to read and I would suggest skipping it⚠️

"And this is why it's important to always have security." Paul finished, looking at Simon for approval.

"What about the girlfriends?" Harry asked, concerned for Y/N and Liam's girlfriend, Y/BSF/N.

"They are less profile than you boys." Simon started, immediately getting an interruption from me.

"No. They need it too. All the crazy 'fans' that would do anything to take them from our lives. No sir. Unless I can have Y/N, and Liam can have Y/BSF/N, twenty-four seven, I want them with security. And if you don't give them security, and something happens, it's on you. Take my security if you need, just get them some. If I have to stay at home until you find more, just so the girls can go out, and hang out, and do their favorite things, that's ok with me. Liam?" I asked, turning to look at Liam.

"Yeah. We've met some...louder fans and they expressed they're feeling towards the girls. I'd rather they had security." he said, nodding and wording things much nicer than I did.

"Fine. Well, they're out right now, so should we call them back?" Simon asked, getting a rushed nod from both of us.

We both called the girls, I got no reply, and Liam left the room.

I waited, nervously, for Liam to return while the room was silent.

He casually walked back in, not sitting down.

"They're in a little coffee shop right down stairs. Y/N was in the bathroom and left her phone with Y/BSF/N. I'm gonna walk down there now, wanna come?" he asked me, immediately gaining a nod.

We walked down, putting hoods up, sunglasses on, and walking across the street.

Our girlfriends spotted us and slightly waved, as to not gain attention that Zayn Malik and Liam Payne from One Direction were in this coffee shop.

We'd start a mob.

We sat down with them and took our sunglasses off.

"How are you boys?" Y/N asked.

"I'm good. We're gonna get you some security for when you girls go out and stuff. Just incase." I said, taking her hand in mine and rubbing the top with my thumb.

"Really? I don't see why-" she was cut off when a gunshot was heard.

"Get down!" some random yelled. No fûcking shit get down!

I pulled Y/N to the floor with me, Liam doing the same with Y/BSF/N.

~Y/N's POV~

"Look dead or hurt. They're less likely to shoot you or try to hurt you in any other way." Liam whispered, getting very slight nod from each of us.

Zayn looked at me, guilt and anger mixing in his features.

I bet I looked petrified.

He moved just the slightest bit over, so he gently laid on my arm.

"Baby, I know it's hard just have a blank face." he whispered just so I could hear.

I lightly nodded and wiped my face of any expression.

More screaming and shots were heard and then everything went silent.

People slowly started getting up, Liam being one of them, so Zayn helped me up and we saw officers putting someone into their vehicle.