Real Mstermind

All were busy with preparations.

Riddhima was tensed as she was planning to reveal her real identity.

Decorations were done Ariya brought Sejal all were dressed in black Riddhima was looking very pretty .

Riddhima started dancing with Ariya on Tera yaar hoon main as Sejal was angry with Riddhima

Tu jo rootha toh kaun hansega Tu jo chhoota toh kaun rahega Tu chup hai toh yeh darr lagta hai Apna mujhko ko ab kaun kahega Tu hi wajah ; Tere bina bewajah bekar hoon main Tera yaar hoon main Tera yaar hoon main Aaja ladein phir khilono ke liye Tu jeete main haar jaaun Aaja karein phir wohi shararatein Tu bhaage main maar khaaun Meethi si woh gaali teri Sun rsquo;ne ko taiyaar hoon main Tera yaar hoon main Tera yaar hoon main Tera yaar hoon ; Sajna de rang rangaaiyan ve Sagna diyan sehnaiyan ve Dhol wajange yaar nachange Lakh lakh deo badhaiyan ve Khusiyan lsquo;ch nachda main phiraan Hanjuan ton bachda main phiraan ; O jaate nahi kahin rishte puraane Kisi naye ke aa jaane se Jaata hoon main toh mujhe tu jaane de Kyun pareshan hai mere jaane se ; Toota hai toh juda hai kyun Meri taraf tu muda hai kyun Haq nahi tu yeh kahe ki yaar ab hum na rahe Ek teri yaari ka hi Saaton janam haqdaar hoon main Tera yaar hoon main ; Tera yaar hoon main ; Tera yaar hoon main ; Tera yaar hoon main .

Sejal was very happy she hugged Ariya and Riddhima.

Some voices came Surprise

Riddhima and Sejal ran and hugged all the boys

Two pair of eyes were jealous. Vansh and Aryan both were gritting their teeth.

The girls complained you all forgot us . Riddhima said drama queens. Ridjal hugged all the girls and introduced them as their college friends. They are also Cbi officer no one knows except Sisodiya family.

After celebration Riddhima locked the main door. She also changed her dress. All were shocked by seeing Riddhima as she looking very hot she was carrying gun

 All were shocked by seeing Riddhima as she looking very hot she was carrying gun

Riddhima went near Anupriya and caressesed her face with gun .

Riddhima: What happened my dear so called Sasu Mom you are shocked.

Anupriya: What I did please leave me .

Riddhima went near Kabir and kicked him and said him to confess. He didn't opened his mouth. Riddhima was angry she shooted in his leg . Anupriya was crying and pleading to leave his son .

Riddhima was laughing what you both thought you thought me as your pawn . I am queen of this game . I planned myself as an orphan emotional Riddhima to know what is the relation between Anupriya and Kabir and to protect Raisinghania's from you both.

Raisinghania's were shocked. Anupriya was very scared but she started pleading. Riddhima gave a sign to Sejal she nodded and brought Uma every one were shocked.

Riddhima what happened Anupriya you are shocked to see Uma maa . You thought you will torture her and she will die . No her daughter Riddhima is very strong and she is alive. What you thought you will kill my parents and Ajay dad . I will not take Revenge.

Kabir said but you cannot do anything I am a police officer. Sejal interrupted him and said ex police officer.

Riddhima smirked and went near Kabir and she stomped his leg with her heels. Riddhima said I can do I am Cbi agent Riddhima Sisodiya. She went near Anupriya and pushed her with her hair. She fell near Uma . Anupriya saw a gun near her leg she started shooting. Riddhima dodged it and she and Sejal fired near her heart and stomach she died Kabir was shocked Riddhima went near Kabir and she shooted near her shoulder it touched her and went she was bleeding she gave that gun to Kabir.

Senior Cbi officers came Riddhima said that for self defense she shooted Anupriya and Kabir. They took Anupriya's body and Kabir with them .

Ariya went near Riddhima and slapped her what you did. Riddhima said sorry.

Uma was very happy. Riddhima hugged Uma. Raisinghania's were happy. Vansh Ishani and Siya were crying. They were confused also.

Riddhima said Uma maa and Ajay dad both are my parents best friends. Anupriya killed my parents and torture Uma maa and kept away from you all and married to Ajay dad forcefully and killed Ajay dad because he named the property on Vansh's name . All were crying. Riddhima consoled daadi and they all said sorry for their behavior with Riddhima. Vansh was guilty .

Hiii guys this is 2nd part hope you all liked it . I will post next . Proof reading is not done. Thank you all for completing the target. Please I want some inline comments. I will post next one after
45votes
20 comments .

Lots of love ❤❤❤