Cute Riddhu

A/N : This os is based on Mr Roy's track with few changes.

Proof reading is not done please barre my mistakes . If you find any typos please tell me .

Riddhima's POV

Vansh is getting on my nerves. He is just sitting in front of his 2nd wife laptop as his first wife (Angre) is busy he forgot me and my baby now you will face me Vansh 😈😈😈.

End of her POV

Riddhima: Hello ......... please come here and me in the garden area.

After few minutes

A person came it's none other than Siya

Siya: Bhabi why you called me here .

Riddhima started crying
Siya was tensed

Riddhima: Vansh don't love me anymore he only loves his laptop and work .

Riddhima was sobbing Siya somehow controlled her laugh .

Siya: Bhabi please don't cry and Bhai loves you a lot...

Riddhima didn't let her complete and started crying again.

Riddhima: I am only foolish as I asked your help as you are Vansh's sister you will take his side only na ( she said with a cute pout).

Siya pulled her cheeks.

Siya: Bhabi you are very cute. Bhabi you start ignoring Vansh Bhai . Then he will come in line.

Riddhima smiled and thanked her cute Sister in law and went to her room.

Riddhima was chatting in her mobile . Vansh entered and saw her cute wife is sitting with a cute baby pout looking adorable.

Vansh smiled and went near Riddhima. Riddhima royally ignored him and start smilling after few minutes Vansh was pissed and she saw Vansh moving near her . She kept the phone and and went to bathroom. Vansh was pissed and saw Riddhima's phone vibrating.

Vansh : Why this idiot is calling to Riddhima.

Riddhima hurriedly came and picked her phone.

Vansh was shocked seeing Riddhima . She was wearing a cute frock with noodles straps which reached till her mid thighs.

Riddhima was talking with Vyom and started smiling. (Vyom is positive and Siya's fiance he is also Riddhima's college bestie).

Vansh was pissed and after few minutes she stopped and went to her side and slept.

Vansh was pissed he also went and tried to sleep but sleep was far away as Riddhima was not hugging each other.

Vansh : See her she is sleeping soundlessly taking away my sleep . (Vansh thought this in mind)

Riddhima was sleeping or more precisely acting . Vansh pulled her near him and rested her head in his well toned bare chest and slept hearing Riddhima's heart beat after few minutes she also slept.

Next morning

Two love birds were sleeping hugging each other. Riddhima's leg was entangled with Vansh's . Vansh snuggled more into her chest as sun rays was falling after few minutes Riddhima woke up as Vansh's beard was pricking her baby skin.

Riddhima opened her eyes and smiled seeing their position. Her breasts were sore due to pregnancy and Vansh's head was on her chest which turned her bosoms extremely sore but she didn't minded and she started adoring his face and after few minutes she rested Vansh's head in the pillow and went to bath .

Vansh opened his eyes and searched for Riddhima. He heard shower sounds he wore his shirt and went to bring breakfast for his baby wife and her medicines .

Riddhima came and saw her husband has arranged everything he smiled and ate everything. Vansh got important call he went away . Riddhima was pissed .

Riddhima went to Siya's room Vyom was already present.

Riddhima told Siyom about Vansh as he was not spending quality of time with her .

Vyom: Riddhu you don't worry . I have an idea you can dress up as Mr Roy who will come tomorrow he is my friend. I will manage rest all you can spend time with Vansh .

Riddhima smiled and thanked him and went away.

Next morning

A cute small height person with a hat came and shakes hands with Vansh .

Vansh: Mr Roy Nice to meet you I am Vansh Raisinghania .

Mr Roy: Nice to meet you Mr Bansh Raisinghania  .

Vansh: Mr Roy please come to my study .

Mr Roy entered. He was astonished it was decorated beautifully.

Vansh : What you thought Mr Roy or more precisely Mrs Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania . You can fool every one but not me .

Riddhima opened her long hair and her fake moustache. Vansh gave her a beautiful dress she smiled and went away.

After few minutes she came and in a beautiful black frock with matching heels .

Vansh : May I dance with my beautiful lady.

Riddhima smiled and they both started dancing slowly.

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor
Kar Na Kabhi Tu Mujhe Nazron Se Door
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Kithe Chali Ae

Vansh twirled Riddhima and pulled her near his heart.

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae, Jaan Chali Ae

Vansh started singing the song

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Riddhima started singing . They both were dancing swiftly .

Cham Cham Cham Ambran De Taare
Kehnde Ne Sajjna
Tu Hi Chan Mere Is Dil Da
Mann Le Ve Sajjna

Tere Bina Mera Howe Na Guzara
Chhad Ke Na Jawin Mainu
Tu Hi Hai Sahara

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re
Ke Raataan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Teri Meri Gallan Ho Gayi Mashhoor.

After dance they both kissed each other passionately and ate the dinner. Vansh took Riddhima in bridal style to their room . Vansh gave her medicines and gave a head and full body massage and changed her in a comfortable dress as she was extremely tired . Riddhima was extremely happy and she was thanking God to give her Vansh as her husband and soulmate. They both slept peacefully.

Hiiii guys this is my new os hope you all liked it . I am extremely sorry for late updates as I have many assignments and today I got time to write this . So from now a days it will be late updates . Please tell me if you all are ok with late updates or I will complete this book. Please give me your views . As I am not having time to write so it's completely on your decision what you want.

Lots of love ♥️♥️♥️