Pacifying Riddhu

A/N : It starts after Makar Sankranti Riddhima leaves house but Siya and Vansh stops her . She forgives every one except Vansh all are positive.

Next Morning

Riddhima is living in Vansh's room but she is very angry and she is broken from inside.

Riddhima went to kitchen. She was aroused by smell coming from kitchen. Riddhima entered kitchen she started laughing. Vansh was passing he saw Riddhima was laughing she was happy but next moment he was gritting his teeth.

Riddhima was removing flour which was stuck in Aryan's eyes .

Riddhima: Aryan what are you and Angre doing here.

Siya entered

Siya: Bhabi Ishani is craving for pizza and Aryan and jiju are making for her.

Aryan : Yes bhabi you see this blue eyed girl is irritating me but I am making this for my niece or nephew

Riddhima , Siya and Angre started laughing Vansh also joined them. Aryan glared them .

Aryan: Vansh Bhai you laugh when Riddhima bhabi will have cravings na then I and Angre will laugh.

Riddhima's face turned pale and she excused herself from there banter and went to her room she started crying.

Riansh bedroom
Riddhima was crying Vansh entered he was tensed.

Vansh: What happened sweetheart are you hurt please tell me why are you crying. Aryan was just teasing you about our baby.

Riddhima sadly chuckled

Riddhima: Vansh you know what you not only hurted me you also gave pain in my heart. I was an orphan I always dreamed for a happy family a caring husband and a cute baby. But God punished me and she fainted due to excessive stress.

Vansh panicked he shouted Angre and Aryan to call the doctor.

Doctor came and checked her . After few minutes doctor came.

Vansh: How is my wife what happened to her .

Doctor: Mrs Raisinghania fainted due to stress and she is weak . I have a bad news that she will never become mother. I guess due to some attacks in past she became very weak and she became a sterile .

All were shocked Vansh was broken. After few minutes Riddhima gained consciousness.

Every one entered. Riddhima : Why you all are crying. I know I can't give a heir to this family. That is the reason I was leaving this family. Now you all know I will leave this house. She smiled sadly.

Riddhima was leaving the bed to pack her bags . Chanchal came and slapped Riddhima.

Chanchal: What you will leave this house because you can't give a baby . I didn't liked you because I thought you as you are also Ragini . I know my behavior was not good. Infact I hurted you but now I know you are selfless human being. There are many options you can adopt a baby and now Ishani will also give birth . You will not leave this house she started crying.

Riddhima hugged her tightly.

Chanchal: I am sorry Riddhima please forgive me and all for our past please forgive me .

Riddhima: Don't cry Chachi I am like your daughter please .

Chanchal: No you are my daughter call me maa .

Riddhima smiled .

Aryan: Mom you forgot us as you got Riddhima bhabi.

Rudra : Yes from now you are not daughter in law of this house you are daughter.