Vansh's love

A/N : It is based on Painting scene. No kabir and Anupriya. Vansh forcefully married Riddhima and has feelings but never confessed.

Proof reading is not done. Please if you find any typos please tell me.

VR Mansion

Riddhima's POV

Today Vansh is very angry and upset . Aryan burned Uma maa's Painting but whole family thinks that I burned the painting but I didn't burned it and no one trusts me here. I am searching proofs against Aryan. I didn't got any proof .

Riddhima's POV

I was moving towards my room when I entered whole room was scattered and glass pieces were scattered and whole room was messy. I so Vansh entered his eyes were red and puffy due to continuous crying. I was moving towards him a glass pricked my leg . It was bleeding. I didn't bandaged and went near Vansh when an alarm started ringing. It will ring when something is burning.

End of Riddhima's POV

After sometime Vansh was thinking something deeply.

Vansh's POV
I and Riddhima reached
pool area. I saw Ishani was smirking. I noticed Ishani was burning something. When Riddhima saw it she ran and tried to save her belongings which Ishani burnt but she can't do anything everything turned ashes . Riddhima was crying clutching a small pendent it was burnt only a locket was there . Riddhima was seeing Ishani with bloodshot eyes. She took that locket and ran to our room .

End of Vansh's POV

Angre entered and we checked CCTV footage and we saw Aryan entered room and when he left white fog was coming before he left then Riddhima entered.

Vansh: Angre this Aryan burnt Maa's portrait and Riddhima was innocent.

Author's POV
Vansh went and called everyone at hall All were present except Riddhima.
Vansh was staring Aryan angrily. Aryan was gulping in fear.

Vansh: Aryan you went to storeroom yes or no.

Aryan: Y...e...sss... Vansh Bhai

Vansh: Why you framed Riddhima.

Aryan started stammering and said No bhai .

Vansh started beating Aryan black and blue. Chanchal was pleading Vansh.

Vansh: Don't Dare to lie

Aryan : Sorry Bhai by mistake candle fell down and badi Maa's portrait started burning. I didn't understood anything. I saw Riddhima I mean bhabi was coming so I escaped from there.

Vansh: Now my sweetheart needs me . I will deal with Ishani and you later and one thing you take in your mind that she is my wife. Ishani and Aryan's credit card will be blocked for 1 month. Rest punishment my sweetheart will give you both.

Ishani: Bhai for that orphan you are blocking my card .

Vansh: Ishaniiii

Ishani gulped: Sorry Bhai.

Riansh room Vansh entered and he saw . Riddhima was crying and was mumbling something. Vansh was standing near her . Riddhima didn't knew he was present.

Riddhima: This heartless Vansh Raisinghania married me forcefully. What he thinks of himself  he does not behave properly with me but when I started thinking he was nice to me he again started behaving like a jerk again. He didn't supported me and heartless Vansh Raisinghania's sister Ms Ishani burnt my belongings wow she also burnt my mother's last token of love this chain also.

Riddhima started crying but she controlled herself and said to herself that Now I will show Mr Heartless . Who is Mrs Riddhima Raisinghania.

Vansh: Sweetheart I am sorry.

Riddhima's POV
Vansh came and just said sorry . Now I will not forgive you easily. I heard your conversation with Angre . What you think Vansh you loves me but never confessed me and always ignored me Now I will ignore you and I will give taste of your own medicines .

End of Riddhima's POV

Riddhima went to bathroom and came in Vansh's shirt which barely reached till her mid thighs.

Vansh was gulping he just want to kiss Riddhima's plumpy lips which she Pouted and slept. Vansh also slept beside her.

Vansh knows Riddhima loves him he saw pure love for him in her doe shaped eyes .

Vansh hugged her from back but Riddhima pushed him and kept pillows.

Next day

Riddhima went to downstairs. After breakfast she went to her room and saw all her belongings not old one but new one. Riddhima guessed Vansh bought for her. She also saw a cute teddy bear

Riddhima saw and smiled but when Vansh entered she ignored him and went away

Like this two three days passed. Vansh was getting restless as his Sweetheart was ignoring her . She sleeps before he comes she always hugs that teddy which he gave. Sometimes Vansh was jealous by teddy he just wanted to throw the teddy . Riddhima wakes before Vansh.

Vansh messaged Riddhima by Angre's phone that Vansh fell down near xyz place.

Riddhima entered and she was shocked by seeing the decorations it was a beautiful glass house.

Riddhima: Vansh Vansh...

Vansh back hugged Riddhima . Riddhima started crying and she was beating Vansh by her small hands .

Vansh: I am sorry sweetheart I was restless you were not talking with me so I made this plan . I am really sorry I didn't supported you when you needed my support please forgive me but don't ignore me talk with me . I will die without you. I love you sweetheart.

Riddhima: Vansh please don't talk about dieing I can't think about my life without you. I love you my Vanshuuu.

Vansh: Ohh someone was saying that I am heartless Vansh Raisinghania.

Riddhima: You heard everything go I will not talk with you.

Vansh: Riddhima please don't do this I am sorry.

Riddhima gave a peck. Vansh was shocked but after few minutes Vansh pulled her towards himself and crashed her lips .

Vansh carried Riddhima in bridal style.

Vansh: You were teasing me by wearing my shirt.

Riddhima was blushing (and after that you all  know what will happen ) they both became one soul and slept cuddling each other peacefully by listening each other's heart beats 💓.

Hiii guys this is my new os hope you all liked it. This was suggested by Sharmilasharma360 divu if you are reading hope you liked it. I changed my os book's name and my ff's name.
Os book's New  name: Tales Of Heart .
Ff's new name: Never Ending Love Story.

Hope you all liked my new names of my ff and os book .

Lots of love ❤❤❤