VR's Wrath

A/N: It starts when Daadi ordered Aryan to kill Riddhima.

Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me.

VR Mansion

Daadi : Aryan you have to kill this Riddhima she is becoming a threat to our empire and if you will not kill her I will tarnish you from VR share .

Aryan: Yes daadi...... ( he murmured something under his breath but who will listen him 😝😝😝).

Riansh bedroom

Vansh's POV

Vansh: Where are you Riddhima. I know something is bothering you but you are not telling me and you are stressing yourself . Why you are not telling me I guess you don't trust me.

His trance was broken by a call

Vansh: Hello yes Angre

Angre: Boss I traced bhabi's location it's xyz jungle.

Vansh: Ohk I am coming we will go to that place. I guess Riddhima is in some problem and Aryan also went somewhere. You do one thing trace Aryan's location.

Angre : OK boss

Jungle

Vansh's POV

My guess was correct this Aryan kidnapped my Riddhima. Now I will show you all who is VR . Aryan is pointing a gun on my Riddhima.

End of his POV

Aryan: Vansh Bhai now you can't do anything. Who will save you Riddhima bhabi .

A gunshot was heard

Vansh shooted Aryan on his knees. Riddhima was shocked. Vansh took Riddhima with her to his farm house.

Farm house

Vansh carried Riddhima in bridal style and laid her in bed .Vansh left the room Riddhima was hurt .

Riddhima's POV

I know Vansh you are hurt but I don't have any options. Vyom is threatening me that he will kill you and I can't tell you the truth that Daadi ordered Vyom to kill your dad if you will come to know this you will be broken I can't see you like that....

Riddhima: Vanshhhh

Vansh was teary eyes

Riddhima ran and hugged Vansh please Vansh don't cry I can't see please.

Vansh: Why Riddhima Why everytime I get hurt and everyone backstab me . First Ragini then Anupriya now daadi . Don't I deserve any happiness

Riddhima: Vansh you know you are very special and you deserve all happiness. You don't worry I am there for you na you know na I was an orphan but you completed me and now we have our cute little happy family and don't dare to cry or your princess will think her papa is a cry baby.

Vansh: You completed me Riddhima and I will not cry I am very brave hai na princess .

Vansh kissed Riddhima's belly . Riddhima smiled and kissed his forehead.
Riddhima went and sat on the bed.

Riddhima: Vansh come and keep your head in my lap I will make you sleep.

Vansh smiled and did as Riddhima said Vansh was smiling and caressesed her face .

Vansh: How are you feeling now you had soreness na ( pointed towards her nipples).

Riddhima smiled. It's better Vansh.

Vansh went and bought some oil and gave her a body massage as her muscles became stiff .

Riddhima: Vansh now stop you also take rest come now I will make you sleep.

Vansh smiled and they both slept cuddling each other.

Few days passed they didn't went to VR Mansion.

Riddhima: Vansh we will go to VR Mansion please .

Vansh: No sweetheart

Riddhima: Please

Vansh: No means no and go take rest .

Riddhima : Vansh please na

Vansh: I said na you can't listen ( VR tone ).

Riddhima flinched in his angry tone and went to her room .

Riansh's bedroom

Riddhima was crying and talking in her baby tone .

Riddhima: You know baby today your papa shouted on me We will not talk with him .

Vansh: Oh someone will not talk OK I will give this ice cream to Angre.

Riddhima: No don't dare.

Riddhima snatched ice cream tub and started eating less spreading more she is looking like a baby.

Vansh smiled

Vansh: You didn't shared with me but I will eat .

Riddhima was confused Vansh kissed passionately and smiled. Riddhima was blushing.

Vansh: I am Sorry sweetheart I shouted on you but I will take you to VR Mansion but only for few minutes you collect your documents and don't think how do I know now go and get get ready.

VR Mansion

Riansh entered together.

Chanchal : Maa , Ishani Aryan, Siya come . Se our Maharani Riddhima is back .

Vansh glared Chanchal and gave a sweet smile to Riddhima.

Vansh: Sweetheart you go and collect your things.

Riddhima went.

Daadi: Vansh where were you and why you bought Riddhima here and this Aryan is useless he can't do a single thing 😑😑😑.

Vansh: Ohh ho Daadi I came here to take documents of my sweetheart and what you thought you will order Aryan to kill my sweetheart and I will not do anything no you are wrong she is my jaan my lifeline . I am ashamed to call you as my daadi .

Ishani: You are misbehaving with daadi for that middle class trash.

Vansh: You keep quiet I know what I am doing. I am not like you that I will try to kill daadi like you did so you better keep quiet. You only think about yourself that is the reason why you divorced Angre as he was not allowing you to party at late nights na .

All Raisinghania's were shocked.

Vansh: What you all thought that I will not get to know what you all did and you daadi you said that I am unfit for Raisinghania's empire as I didn't punished Riddhima. Now I am leaving this empire and your Aryan will handle this .

Ishani: What you will do after leaving the empire how will you earn money.

Riddhima: You don't worry Miss Ishani Raisinghania. I can take care of my husband and myself.

Ishani: You bl**** middle class orphan.

Riddhima: You don't use such words. I guess you don't know who are orphans . I am not an orphan. I have Vansh who is my soul mate my every thing and Angre he is my brother. I guess you are an orphan as you don't have anyone as you destroyed everything by your own hands you left your husband for your attitude and now your brother left you think you can survive without Vansh and Angre let's see who is an orphan. You have everything but you lost everything for your proudness I don't have anything but I have everything.

Riddhima: Vansh and Angre let's leave.

After few years Riansh were blessed with Vanya and Ridhwik. Angre was settled . They all lived happily and Raisinghania's were nothing without VR they lost everything by their own hands.

Hiii guys this is my new os hope you all liked it. It was suggested by Rrahul_Helly_Lover3 if you are reading hope you liked it so sorry for late updates. My exams started I had a little time so I wrote I don't know how it is.