Vansh's sweetheart

A/N : It's not according to the story line.
Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me.

Vansh's POV

I am very proud of my sweetheart. I am shocked by seeing Riddhima now she was the same girl who was not bold enough during early college days . Now she is a completely changed person a loving wife, sister and friend but a stern lady boss . I sometimes feel she is the same Riddhima whom I met few years back in college .

Flash back

At XYZ college

A girl talking with her friend and coming.

Friend: Chubby today I will go to home early. How you will go ?

Girl: You don't worry Ragini I will go by auto .

A stylish girl came with her friend.

Girl: Hey you fatty how you are topper of this college. You don't have any class see you are also wearing this behenji type clothes. Who wears salwar suit in college.

Ragini: Hey you idiot girl don't dare to speak about my chubby. She is topper by studying not by putting tons of make-up .

Girl : How dare you. You know who am I .  I am Ishani Verma .

Ragini: No I don't know you. You are prime Minister or President that I will know you. Now move away from our way . Come Chubby we will go .

Girl 2: Ish let's move . Why you are talking with these 2 low class girls

Ishani: Yes you are correct Kiara.

2 pairs of eyes saw this whole scenario. It was none other than Vansh and Angre.

Angre : Bhai Ragini is very possesive about Riddhima.

Vansh: Yes Angre

In college lectures started and professor was asking questions to students and Riddhima was the one who was answering promptly.

It was a free period.

Ragini and Riddhima were in library.

Ragini: Chubby why you didn't said anything to Ishani.

Riddhima: No don't worry yaar leave it na

Ragini: Vish ohhh sorry Ish let's move ( she said dramatically)

Riddhima was laughing Ragini was very happy as she started laughing whole heartedly.

Vansh and Angre came

Vansh: Excuse me Riddhima I want help from you . Please make notes for me .

Riddhima: Ohk

Vansh: Thank you

Vansh and Angre went

Ragini: What is this Chubby why you said that you will make notes for him .

Riddhima: He is our friend na

Ragini: You are impossible. You are very innocent chubby and many will take advantage of your innocence chubby. I don't want your to get hurt.

Riddhima: Ragini you don't worry I will be careful .

Ragini: Hmm

Riddhima: Come we will attend classes.

Riddhima and Ragini attended all the classes and went to their respective homes.

Next Morning

Riddhima and Ragini came to college. Same thing happened many students were ragging Riddhima she didn't said anything and went to garden.