Rrahel met Sidnaaz

A/N : This os is Rrahel and Sidnaaz os it is completely on my imagination . Few of you know that I love Sidnaaz and also a  diehard fan of SidHeart . Sid bhai is like my elder brother. Today is Sid bhai's birthday so Happiest birthday to him 🎂🎂🎂. He is in our hearts so lots lots of love ♥️.

Proof reading is not done bare my mistakes if you find any typos please let me know.

It's diwali

Helly's house

Helly : Mumma please check the flower arrangement. I will call few of my friends and I will invite them for the puja

Helly's mom : Ok beta you go and tell Priyam ( helly's brother) to come and help me.

Helly : Ok mumma

Helly's room

Helly : Priyam go mumma is calling you.

Priyam: Ok didu

Helly : 1st I will call Tanya and Kritika di then Rrahul and my Sweet heart .

Helly : Hello Tanya how are you

Tanya: Am good Helly

Helly : Today you know na I have puja in my house you have to come here .

Tanya: I know Helly but today I am having outdoor shoot so I can't come Kritika di is also with me .

Helly : Ok then enjoy bye

Helly called Rrahul

Helly : Hello Rrahul

Rra :  Hello baby panda how are you

Helly : Am good but I am missing my baby elephant

Rra : Aww you are missing me not bad sweet heart

Helly : Ohh I am not missing you I just called you to come to my house for puja .

Rra : No yaar I can't come I am having shoots .

Helly : But you are my best friend na you should come.

Rra : No my cute baby panda please listen na I can't come bye we will talk later my director is calling me .

Helly : What he thinks of himself. I will not talk with him then he will understand. Now I'll call my sweet heart.

Helly : Hello Sweetheart how are you. I missed you a lot

Hello a manly voice came .

Helly : Hello whose that this is my sweet hearts number.

I am Siddharth voice came.

Helly : Oh Am sorry Siddharth bhai I thought it's some one else where is my sweet heart. Is she with you.

Sid : But who are you ?

Helly : Oh so sorry I didn't introduced myself I am Helly Helly Shah .

Sid : So you are the one. My sweet heart talks a lot about you.

Helly : Ohh hmm I am only the one can I call you Siddhu or bhai . I am feeling very relaxed as my sweet heart has you as your friend. I saw BB and how you supported her . Please take care of her she is very innocent and selfless girl .

Sidd: Yup your sweet heart is fine but she went to market . I will tell her when she will come and you can call me bhai and Siddhu also . Your talks are just like my niece.

Helly : Aww so sweet of you Siddhu. I called to invite you to please come today to my house with Sweet heart for puja and you can't tell me no as I am your sweet sister na .