Sickness (Fluff)

Summary: You take care of Kokichi that has a cold.

"I said I'm fine Y/N!" Kokichi stated while he sat the dining table, only being the two of you there. He continued to blow his nose and sneeze into the tissues, soon adding the used tissue and throwing it in the bin.

"No. I told you that you need rest because you're obviously developing a cold!" You glared at him as a response, slowly becoming more and more impatient because of his stubbornness. Kokichi began to blow into the tissues again, which you gave a sigh and face palmed.

"Ohhhh, shut up already!" Kokichi bickered as he rolled his eyes from across the table. A frown was beginning to form as he glared at you. "What are you going to do about it anyways?"

"Obviously try and make you feel better, unless if you don't want to." You replied with a stare. You refused to break your eye contact, causing Kokichi to slightly shift in his place. He let out a small sniffle and turned his head away from you.

"Well, this so called 'cold' is pretty annoying I guess.." He rolled his eyes and returned to glare at you.

"Right, come with me then." You said as you suddenly stood up. You marched around the table to where Kokichi was sitting and grasped his hand, tugging him upwards. He stood up from the table and then tucked his chair in. He unclasped his hand from yours as soon as he tucked his chair in.

"Come on now." You said placing a hand on Kokichi's shoulder. Kokichi only responded by sniffling and slight coughing. You gestured for him to follow you as the two of you began to head away from the dining room and towards the dorm buildings.

With Kokichi slowly following behind you still slightly coughing and sniffling, you sometimes turned around to check up on him. He just glared at you, with a slight frown accompanying his face. His arms were folded, refusing to have them in any other position. You can only sigh as a response, staring at the approaching dorm building in front of you.

The two of you approached the dorm room building. You gestured for Kokichi to enter by holding the door open for him. As he entered, he flashed a small smile for a moment, soon interrupted by a small sniffle. You followed Kokichi up the stairs, stopping before both of your dorms which are placed next to each other.

"Hey, my room has many fluffy pillows and blankets for you to rest on~" You teased as you slowly turned to Kokichi bedside you.

"Yeah, okay Y/N." Kokichi responded, staring at your door, not even flashing you a look or a smile. His tone and overall energy seemed to be extremely low, with his eyes resting, almost appearing that they are about to shut completely.

You slightly moved him away from the door allowing you to unlock your dorm. You stood out of Kokichi's way as you gestured for Kokichi to enter, pointing your thumb behind you in the direction to your bed that was accompanied by fluffy blankets and the various pillows that was placed on it.

Kokichi dragged himself into your dorm room, flopping on your bed and slowly crawling to the bedframe and bringing the blankets towards himself. He placed himself on his back, revealing a small smile as he slowly closed his eyes. You lightly chuckled as you bought fresh box of tissues from the corner of your room and placed it on the bedside.

"Hey Y/N.. can you shut the curtains for me?" Kokichi asked as he slightly opened his eyes again, staring at the ceiling, not bothering to lift his head slightly to see you. Kokichi shifted more into the blankets as an attempt to find warmth.

"Of course." You replied as you slowly shut the curtains, the room was just dark enough for Kokichi his eyes rest.

"Hey Kokichi, I'll be back, I shouldn't be long.." You suddenly said as you began to make your way towards your door, mindful about making noise. You didn't want to annoy Kokichi or disturb him anymore than you already have.