Overnight In A Waterpark (Fluff)

A/N: I do apologize about how long this is TvT I didn't even realize how long this was until I finished 0.0, I will try and keep my one-shots shorter than this TvT

Summary: You and Kokichi sneak into a water park for an overnight and do the dumbest stuff.

You felt slight tapping on your cheek while your head was still stuffed into the pillow. You tossed and turned, trying to shoo away the disturbance. It continued to squish your cheeks, not giving you a chance to rest. At last, you raised your head, only to wake in your room that was very bright as the curtains were pulled. Kokichi leaned into your face, staring into your eyes as he waved his hands in front of your face.

"Y/N, you've had your nap, it's time to get ready." Kokichi said with a quiet tone as he continued to stare at you. He then raised himself from his crouching position and walked towards your drawers. He proceeded to take some of your clothes and your swimsuit out, throwing them onto your bed.

"We need to leave by 4:30pm because it would take a while to skate there.." Kokichi said as he began walking towards your door. "So, I would suggest that you get ready now, you've had your nap." He continued, shutting the door on his way out.

You let out a heavy sigh, placing your feet on the floor and dragged yourself out of bed towards the small pile of clothes that Kokichi rummaged through and chucked onto your bed.

With your vision still trying to focus on the room around you, you started to dress into your swimwear, putting your outfit over the top of it so that you don't need to get changed later at the park. You dusted yourself off, soon opening your bedroom door and greeting Kokichi in the living room.

"Had a nice nap Y/N?" Kokichi asked, staring at you from your bedroom door. He was sitting on the couch as he began to sip his panta. He continued to gaze at you from the couch, soon wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Yeah, I did actually..." You said as you began to make your way towards the couch, sitting yourself down beside him. The bags and skateboards were ready by the door, already packed with you and Kokichi's favourite snacks and beverages. You slightly leaned forwards, placing a hand on your chin as you shifted your vision onto a nearby clock.

"Kokichi, It's 4:00pm, I could have slept for about 20 more minutes.." You lightly chuckled as you turned your head towards him, showing a small smile.

"Yeah, I know, but I didn't realize how quick it took you to get ready. You're usually very slow when you're getting ready Y/N~" Kokichi laughed as he began to sip his bottle of panta yet again.

"Hey, can I have a sip..?" You asked, leaning to the side of Kokichi, eyeing the panta bottle in his hands.

Kokichi was quick to lean away from you, covering his Panta bottle in a protective manner. You knew how important panta was to him, you expected this reaction from Kokichi. You laughed as you began to lean more and more into him.

"Please~.." You said as you swiped your hand towards the panta bottle, practically leaning over him, still on the couch.

"Aha~ No way Y/N.." Kokichi said as he clutched the Panta bottle in his hand, showing a grin. With this reaction, you began to grip his arms and lightly tug them towards you to try and retrieve the panta bottle. The panta bottle was no longer clutched to Kokichi, as you took the opportunity to snatch the panta bottle out of his hands.

"HEY! Y/N-" Kokichi was cut off as you suddenly ran towards the door, grabbing your skateboard and bag. You busted through the door, running out onto the street as you put your bag on with the panta bottle still in your hand. You boarded your skateboard, pushing in a hurry to ride away from Kokichi. You soon felt a tap on your shoulder which caused you to turn to the side of you.