Morning Kiss (Fluff)

Summary: You wonder how Kokichi would react if you kissed him, so you try and do that exact thing.

A/N: This is gonna be short because it literally has no plot-

Considering the amount of times you and Kokichi have flirted throughout the duration of the killing game, the thought of kissing him sometimes came across your mind. Everyone became more alert since Korekiyo was executed. The others began to distance themselves from you and Kokichi and that's probably because of the type of friendship you and Kokichi have.

The morning sun was very warm but not enough to make your skin sweat. You can thank the cool breeze for that, letting your hair gently sway in the wind as you continued to make your way towards the dining hall for breakfast. You didn't know what the day would bring, hopefully not bringing another investigation and a class trial.

You left out a sigh, brushing away the sudden thought that crossed your mind as you entered the abandoned school and made your way towards the dining hall. The muffled chat amongst the others were clearer as you walked closer, eventually opening the doors to greet everyone for the morning.

"Oh look who it is, it's Y/N!" Kokichi laughed from across the table as he casually placed his feet onto the dining table, crossing them as he placed both of his hands behind his head. "Why were you late hmm? Were you planning a murder?" Kokichi asked again as he smirked towards you.

You stared at him as you walked towards the food that was already prepared on the table. Breaking you and Kokichi's stare off, you glanced towards the food that was prepared, admiring the arrangement of the food. The sweet scent of waffles and pancakes lingered around the dining hall, bringing a smile to your face.

You heard a small, sudden shove next to where you were standing, causing you to turn your attention to the side of you.

"Hey! Get your feet off the table!" Kaito huffed at Kokichi.

"Woah. That was unnecessary. I'm sure Y/N didn't mind, rriigghttt? ~" Kokichi let out a laugh after that, still keeping the same smirk he had before.

You rolled your eyes at Kokichi and turned your head back to the table that was littered with breakfast sweets. Grabbing a plate full of food, you finally sat down to eat your breakfast. Some people were already finished, so some ended up departing before you finished eating.

"Thanks for the food Kirumi!" You muttered, still having a mouth full of food. You were lucky that you didn't notice the small smile that Kokichi had when you muttered that, rolling his eyes and departed from the table not long after you said that.

///

///

By the time you finished your breakfast, no one was left in the dining hall. The silence was awfully unusual, mostly because you weren't used to hearing silence. Everywhere was somewhat noisy. You placed your dirty plate into the sink and walked towards the exit of the dining hall. As soon as you exited the dining hall-

"BOO!"

"OH MY GOD-" You shrieked as you fell backwards onto the wall. "What was that for Kokichi?!" You huffed as you stood, leaning on the wall to help you stand up. You folded your arms, making a frown visible.

"Oh come on, I was bored Y/N." Kokichi laughed. "I love scaring people. My organization does it all the time."

You left a small laugh in response. "Cute"

"Hmm? What was that Y/N?" Kokichi questioned as he stared at you, folding his arms. "You muttered something." Kokichi smirked as he edged closer towards you. "Come on~"

With the realization that you just said it loud enough for Kokichi to hear, you couldn't help the small blush that was visible across your face. You backed away from Kokichi, keeping your vision onto him as he edged closer to you. You gulped, feeling a hard surface on your back, you couldn't back away any further.

"Repeat it Y/N. And don't lie to me because I can spot liars." Kokichi halted right in front of you, gazing into your eyes as he wore a wide grin. You gradually pushed yourself off the wall and cautiously walked towards Kokichi, stopping right in front of him. Both of your chests rose and fell slightly out of rhythm as both of your breaths glazed over each other's faces and neck areas.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you kept your gaze onto him. You lifted your hands that rested from the side of yours to grip both of Kokichi's hands and held them in the middle of you two. You gradually leaned towards him and landed your lips onto his. His lips felt very soft which caused you to lean in towards him more. Kokichi was quite surprised from your sudden action, but he brushed away those thoughts away as he smiled through the kiss and tilted his head to the side in a slow manner, attempting to deepen the kiss.

The grip on Kokichi's hands tightened he leaned into the kiss more, now pushing you slowly against the wall. He gently clutched your hands tighter, placing them on each side of your body against the wall. You giggled quietly during the kiss as you gradually leaned away from his face, ending the kiss. You still savored the aftertaste of syrup from the morning breakfast. You let out a quiet chuckle, leaving a warm smile with red cheeks visible across both of your faces as you stared into him. Your hands were still pinned to the wall as Kokichi let out his cute laugh.

"I said 'Cute'." You giggled as you booped your nose to his nose.

"Really? My organization isn't supposed to be cute Y/N. We literally prank people!" Kokichi huffed as he unpinned your hands from the wall. He huffed once again, this time placing both of his hands on the side of his hips.

"I don't care." You let out a giggle as you purposefully collapsed into him, letting Kokichi catch your fall.

"Oh come on Y/N. There is nothing 'cute' about us. I lead an evil, secret organization!" Kokichi said as he pushed you up back on your feet again. He gripped your hand once again, tugging you along to wherever he was going.

"I need a vice leader you know~" Kokichi winked beside you, still tugging along to wherever Kokichi wanted to take you to.

You giggled in response. "Whatever you say Kokichi."

A/N: Bruh, it was 2:40am while I was writing this. I'm sleep deprived and I kinda don't like it but imma post it anyway.

Also also, I want to properly thank everyone for 1K reads, I'm glad that people like my writing. I'm still learning and I needed to work on kissing scenes so I came up with this. Not only that, but I also appreciate everyone's patience when it comes to me taking breaks :)

Once again, huge thanks to everyone for getting me to 1K reads. <3

Word Count: 1062