Stolen Clothes (Mature)

A/N: It doesn't go any further than slight moaning and wall pinning so yuh. 

Also, this is a few weeks old but I had this in my drafts for ages so I'm just going to post it because I don't have the motivation to write atm ;-;

Summary: Kokichi loves to sneak into your room and steals your clothes, so you try and steal his scarf.

Everyone has been in the killing game for a few weeks now, and as a result, Kaede and Kirumi have been executed and that has taken a significant affect on your mental health. There was one other person that you could always make you cheer up, and that was the Ultimate Detective, Shuichi Saihara. The two of you would often chat away, helping each other through this 'killing game'. Every so often, it happened that the topics that you and Saihara discussed about revolved around Kokichi.

"My clothes have been missing lately, and I have absolutely no idea where they have gone! My favorite sweaters, skirts, leggings and hats have been vanishing from my wardrobe and then appearing in completely different spots in my bedroom before they went missing!" You exclaimed to Shuichi. All he could do was stare out into the courtyard with the sun slowly sinking into the horizon with the purples and greys clashed together. Shuichi showed a pondering facial expression, thinking deeply.

"Well, it has not happened to me. Who do you think it could be Y/N? Is there anything I can do to help with the situation?" Shuichi continued turning his head slightly in your direction.

You replied with a sigh, sinking into the bench.

"Well, there is one suspect I guess" You mumbled with your hands cupped onto your lap. "The only person I can be thinking of is Kokichi. I mean, it would make sense because of how mysterious and slick he can be with lockpicking." You tilted your head to glance up at Shuichi.

Shuichi sat up straighter, fixing his posture. He slightly tilted his head to look down at you.

"Well, that is certainly a possibility.." Shuichi replied with a soft smile. "Don't worry, we can get to the bottom of this."

You felt a hand on your shoulder which caused you to sit up straight again.

"Thanks Shu." You gave him a genuine smile. You felt shivers and the hairs stood at the back of your neck as a chilly breeze swept across the air. Your arms folded around your own form, desperately looking for warmth.

"Well, I'm going go into my dorm because it is way too cold out here, I'll chat to you tomorrow Shu.." You said in between shivers. You gave Shuichi a smile and began heading towards your dorm.

"See you Y/N!" You heard Shuichi call out from behind you, heading into the complete opposite direction of where you were going.

With shivers and a desperate need for warmth, you began to pick up your pace. Goose bumps trailed and scattered across your body. While you were walking towards your dorm, you spotted a certain someone heading away from the dorm building. A certain someone with pure white clothes and curly purple hair. The figure had what seemed to be slinged over your shoulder was your favorite sweater.

Fucking little shit. You thought to yourself. The coldness was becoming more unbearable. Your shivers becoming more frequent as your teeth endlessly clanked together as a result from the coldness with goosebumps jumping out of your skin. Your legs began to take themselves to your dorm room.

You ended up arriving at your dorm room and the first thing you immediately went was to check your draws to confirm that Kokichi was in fact, stealing your clothes. You sighed, seeing your favorite sweater missing. You fell, your bed cushioning the fall as your eyes slowly shut by themselves, falling into a deep slumber, not even bothering to shower and change into your pajamas.