Gift (Fluffy)

Summary: You notice that Kokichi has been distant towards everyone, so you decide to try and give him a gift.

With Miu being the latest victim to the killing game and Gonta being executed for that, everyone was on edge. After all, Kokichi really did play a giant part in the trial and the murder as well, using Gonta to kill Miu for him. Sure, Miu was an interesting character, but you couldn't help but feel extremely bad for her, despite planning to kill Kokichi first.

Your thoughts continued to spiral out of control, constantly echoing back and forwards. Kokichi still remained nice to you, but that was a different story from everyone else. He always walked around, showing no interest in anyone, and giving no one his attention, but why was it always you that he would bring his attention to?

Especially with yesterday, everyone avoided Kokichi after the trial, and you couldn't even blame them. Something stood at the back of your mind, lingering around. Why would Kokichi cry while saying goodbye to Gonta but suddenly turning around and say that it was a lie?

This thought caused you to ponder, soon glancing at the fluffy teddy bear that was sitting still on your bed. You continued to watch the teddy bear, admiring the beige fluffy fur and its small arms that clutched its chest.

You slightly jumped as the daily Monokuma nighttime announcement rang out across the school, letting everyone know that it is officially nighttime. You let out a deep sigh as you grabbed the fluffy teddy bear and started to make your way towards the exit of your dorm. You opened the door with a loud creek, luckily no seemed to be lingering around the nearby building which led you to step out of the doorway.

You stepped out of your dorm and began making your way next door to where Kokichi's dorm was with the fluffy teddy bear still clutched to you. Kokichi was your friend and throughout all of this, the two of you managed to lean on each other for support. You wanted to make him feel better and at least give him something that could make him cheer up. Ultimately, you didn't mind if he either liked it or not.

You soon found yourself standing outside of his dorm, reaching your fist out to knock on his door. You hid the teddy bear behind you with one hand so that you can surprise Kokichi with the bear. You let your other hand reach out, knocking on the door.

...

...

The silence throughout the dorm building was deafening, with the only sound coming from the knocks of the door. You gave out a large and deep sigh, keeping the stuffed teddy behind you as you knocked again.

...

...

Just as you were about to reach out to knock for a third time, the door slowly opened with a loud creek echoing the building. The violet eyes peered at you through the small gap, soon opening the door wide to show himself. He leaned against the door frame with one arm against the door frame to prop his head up. Your heart skipped a beat for a couple of moments, still hiding the bear behind you.

"So, watch'ya got there behind you Y/N?" Kokichi questioned with a sly smile, gazing at you from his door.

"Well, I noticed that you seem very upset lately.." You trailed off as you slowly edged towards him. He continued to lean on the door frame, with an interested expression plastered on his face.

"So.. I thought I would give you this.." You trailed off again as you bought your hand from behind your back, showing Kokichi the fluffy teddy bear that you were hiding from him. You held the fluffy bear out to him as Kokichi continued to stare at the bear. You swear that you could see his cheeks slowly turn red as he stopped leaning on the door frame to slowly grab the bear that was held to him.

"Naaw Y/N, it's so cute!" Kokichi said as he accepted the bear, taking the bear from your hands and holding the bear near his chest, staring down at it. "Just like you~" Kokichi winked at you, causing your cheeks to rise in heat. Your feet stumbled in place for a bit, gaining a small laugh from Kokichi.

You felt a sudden tug on your arm, yanking you into the dorm room. Kokichi laughed as he dragged you over towards the bed, soon collapsing into it. Your feet stumbled over each other, causing you to fall and collapse onto the bed next to Kokichi. He still held onto the stuffed bear, clutching it towards his chest yet again. The two of you lied in the bed in silence, enjoying each other's company and getting a peaceful moment with just the two of you.

...

...

"Hey Y/N.." Kokichi broke the silence as he slowly turned his body to face you, using his arm to prop his head up as he clutched the bear in his other hand. "Thanks for the bear.." Kokichi continued with a genuine smile plastered across his face.

This caused you to shuffle and turn in your place and lie on your side to face Kokichi. You curled your lips into a small smile, staring into his eyes that managed to capture you and admire them. You slowly edged closer to him, still keeping your eyes fixed into his.

"Hey Y/N~, getting awfully close there, nishishi~" Kokichi teased as he continued to stare into your eyes, soon trailing down to your body that was now very close to his. The warmness that Kokichi was providing was enough to encourage you, not bothering to lean away from him. Kokichi continued to lie on his side, with his head still propped up, displaying a small smirk.

You slowly snaked your arms underneath his body that was lying on the side and used your other arm to wrap underneath his arm. You slowly bought your head to snuggle in his torso, enjoying the softness. Kokichi felt your movements which caused him to slowly rest his head on the pillow, still facing you as he bought the teddy towards him to hold it in his chest once again, still staring into your snuggled form.

This caused you to move your head away from his torso area nuzzle your head into the crook of his neck. You felt slight shivers from the side of you, as your breaths bounced back from the closeness.

"Do you like it..?" You trailed off as you nuzzled more into his neck once again. You soon felt two arms wrap around your back, pulling you closer even more. You could feel your heart beating more and more, wanting to jump out at any second.

"Naw, I love it Y/N.." Kokichi said as he retracted his arms from you. This caused you to slightly lift your head away from his neck, already missing the warmth. You soon felt two fingers curl your chin, forcing you to look at Kokichi. You slowly looked up at him, staring at him with a small smile. You couldn't even hide the visible blush by now.

"Thanks for thinking of me Y/N, I admire that.." Kokichi said as he edged his lips closer to yours, showing a small smile.

"Well, its really no problem.." You replied as you stared into Kokichi's eyes. The blush continued to grow, with the amount of heat on your face becoming almost unbearable.

Kokichi chuckled lightly as you soon felt a pair of lips meet yours. You could feel Kokichi lean into the kiss, making it deeper. Still having your arms wrapped around his form you bought him closer to make the kiss more passionate. The two of you stayed like this for what seemed to be forever, not wanting to leave the position that the two of you were in. During the kiss, your legs began to tangle themselves between each other.

With a gasp for air, the two of you disconnected the kiss with smiles plastered across your faces. You soon wrapped your arms around Kokichi again and nuzzled into his neck.

"Hey Y/N, are you up for watching a movie? You can stay in my dorm for the night~" Kokichi teased as he bought his hands around your form again.

"Yes please.." You trailed off as you stayed nuzzled nicely in his neck. "I would love to..."

A/N: Wasn't originally planning on making the kiss that heated, but I kinda wanted something spicy but not that spicy, you know? ALSO, I am still in assessment period, but I had tome to write this since I started writing yesterday LOL

Word Count: 1397