cuddles

C/N walked into the room in a towel, still wet from his shower. His hair was clinging to his forehead in a way I'd always found extremely attractive. I paused me show, took out my earbuds, and grinned at him. 

"Watcha doin' there?" I asked, conspicuously staring at his abdominal area.

He walked to the bureau and picked out some sweatpants and boxers, then shuffled back into the bathroom and shut the door, ignoring me the hold time. 

"Rude!" I yelled after him. He made a fart sound with his mouth from within the bathroom. "Wow, real mature."

I was just putting my earbuds back in when he returned to the room. He put on some pimple cream and climbed into bed next to me, resting his head in the space where my shoulder met my arm. I stroked his hair, running my fingers upwards through it and then smoothing it back down. He smiled up at me, his E/C eyes trained on my face.

"Hi, you big baby," I grinned

"Hey, you big baby baby," he shot back, squirming until his face was level with mine. "You're a double baby, ha!" He leaned forward and pecked me on the nose, then grinned at me like an idiot. 

"Someone has a lot of energy today," I muttered. He shook his head. 

"I'm actually tired as hell," he admitted, shooting a quick glance at my laptop. I closed it and placed it on the bedside table, and he smiled gratefully. 

"I love you," he breathes, earning a grin from me this time. 

"Why, because I put away my laptop?"

"Because you're you, and you're all fucking mine, that's why," he chuckled, slipping a hand under my waist and guiding my body towards his. I draped an arm across his chest and ran my fingers up and down it's length, so lightly that C/N shivered. 

"Wait, Y/N," he said, then leaned over to turn off the light. He moved back into position and placed my hand back onto his chest. 

"Better," he sighed, nuzzling his face into my neck. I could feel his breath on my skin; His chest rising and falling under my arm. 

"C/N..."

"Mhm," he replied sleepily. 

"Do you love me?"

He wiggled out from under my arm, turned the light on, and looked me dead in the eye. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" 

I shrugged and turned away from him, sticking out my bottom lip. He sighed and bear hugged me from behind, rocking me back and forth, making me giggle.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Bub," he laughed, flipping me over and covering my face with kisses. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I'm gonna marry you, I'm gonna love you forever-" he stops for a breath and a longer kiss. "We're gonna grow old together, and travel together, and-" 

I cut him off with another kiss. He relaxed back into the spooning position, lips puffy. 

"Anyway. I love you. Now go to bed." 

A/N: This one's short sorry but it's kinda sweet