Sneaky Link

[5:45] "go ahead, mamas , beg for it

[5:45] "go ahead, mamas , beg for it."

this wasn't how you expected your night to go. yet, there you were, bent over a couch in the studio you'd just had a  meeting in. behind you, Von ran his fingers up your exposed thigh.

although the meeting had ended two hours ago, the building was far from empty; the last thing you needed was for someone to catch you like this.

"please, Von , hurry."

you couldn't help but gasp when his palm came down on your ass, the loud smack reverberating throughout the studio, "please what, baby? you gotta do better than that." he teased, hand rubbing soothingly over the reddening skin.

you swallowed your pride, "please, Dayvon, i need you! i need your dick, i need you to fuck me until i can't even remember my own name!"

"good girl," he muttered softly under his breath, slowly pushing into you. he was bigger than you expected, stretching you out like no one before. you hissed, reaching back to grasp his hand that was on your hip, "are you okay, princess?"

everything about the moment was surprisingly gentle, from his voice to the way he held onto you to the way his free hand rubbed soothing circles on your thigh, "y-yeah... so big."

you whispered the last part, but he still heard. a cocky smirk spread across his lips before he pulled you up, your back against his chest now as his fingers wandered past your navel.

"don't worry, i'm gonna make you feel so good, babygirl," his hips snapped forward, and you whined, "every time you come in here for some lame ass studio session, all you're gonna think about is how good i fucked you."