Surprise

Von's index finger traced the curve of your exposed thigh as you slept. You had intended to surprise him, even bought a new lingerie set for the occasion, but as the clock on your nightstand ticked away, you eventually fell asleep. Now, little did you know, Von had come home and was admiring you in the lace number you were wearing. As he softly caressed your skin, he contemplated if he should wake you or not.
Whether he was planning on waking you or not, the shiver your body created from his touch woke you from your sleep. It took you a second to even remember what you had been waiting for but when your sleepy eyes met Von's darkened, lustful ones, you remembered. Von didn't say anything as he tugged on your hand, pulling you up into a sitting position.

           His hand cupped your shoulder and slid the strap of your bra down, chasing after it with kisses. You gasped softly, already being greatly affected by his lips on your shoulder. You felt his hands begin to ghost down your sides; not touching you, but close enough that you could feel the heat radiating from his skin. Hot air brushed against your cheek as he moved his face closer to your, his fingers hovering over the hem of your underwear, teasing you.

Your eyes found his and the second they met his lips found yours. It was hot and sensual, making your muscles weak. You were grateful that you were already on the bed or else you may have collapsed under your own weight. Von lightly bit your lower lip once, making you wince pleasure, before he continued down your throat, eventually finding the exposed skin of your breast, nibbling the skin there.

It was an undeniable sensation, making you inhale sharply. You were beginning to feel desperate just by his ministrations. Wanting to be closer to him, your fingers ran through his hair once before fisting a handful of his locs at the nape of his neck, gently pushing his head more into your chest. Von took the hint and slowly, tortuously pulled a single cup down, exposing your already hardened nipple. Expertly, he traced the area around it with his tongue, driving you up the wall with ecstasy, before finally popping into his mouth.

The hands that were in his hair tightened, holding him place. In the meantime, his hands had tucked themselves into your underwear and were now gradually pulling the clothing item down. You lifted your legs enough for him to pull them the rest of the way off. As your legs were slightly raised, Von took this opportunity to spread them, coming closer to you with his body before pushing you down and covering your body with his.

Your hands fell from his hair and to the hem of his shirt. Von reached behind him and pulled his from his body, tossing it to the side. Now it was your turn to kiss his skin. Von's eyes closed as you kissed and licked his collarbone. But then his fingers fell to between your legs. You gasped against his when you felt his fingers tenderly run across your clit, rubbing the sensitive nub found there.

By instinct, your hand reached between the two of you as you felt for him through his pants. You wanted him to feel what you were feeling. Von lifted his hips long enough for you to unfasten the button before slipping inside and feeling for him. He was fairly easy to find, especially since he was as hard. He groaned against your ear when you finally cupped him. As he continued to run his fingers across and over your most sensitive region, he began to slowly move his hips to meet your hand.

His mouth was on yours again but it was sloppier this time. Your tongues battled as the both of you pleased each other below. He was breathing heavily through his nose while he focused on winning the war between your mouths. But you weren't going down without a fight. With your other hand, you found his hair again, but pulled somewhat harder this time. Like you wanted, Von's mouth gaped open enough for you to delve your tongue in.

Von growled into the kiss. Pulling his hand from your wetness, as well pulling your hand from his jeans, he raised your hands above your head, holding your wrists together with one hand. Then with the other, he swiftly yanked down his jeans enough to release himself. You tried to get out from under him but he was much too strong for you. Then before you knew it, you felt him gracing you, rendering you helpless.

Bit by bit, he entered you, your breath getting shorter every second. Von smirked down at you then dipped his head to attack your neck. All of these sensations called for you to arch your back, pressing your chest against Von's as he finally began to gently thrust into you. The first thrust made you cry out in pleasure, absolutely positive that you had yet to experience this kind of sex with Von.

You no longer cared about him holding your wrists, welcoming every single thing he was doing to your body. But you did still have the desire to touch him however if he didn't want you to have any influence on the sex at the moment, then you weren't going to. His pace picked up and you moaned, digging the back of your head into the bed. Von groaned in unison with you, his eyes shut tight as he focused on his hips.
It was like a bucket of freezing cold water had been thrown onto you. Your skin erupted into goosebumps and you felt your limbs begin to shake from the orgasm racking throughout your entire body. You had tried to gasp but you couldn't find any breath, having it knocked out of you. Von grunted then cursed loudly once as he fell on top of you. It was a few minutes before you were able to think clearly.

Limply, your hands rubbed his back but you felt weak, unsure if you were even massaging him. Von rolled to the side, throwing his arm over his eyes as he calmed his racing heartbeat. Lazily, you turned your head enough to look at him, a small smile appearing on your face, "It was supposed to be me surprising you."

Von chuckled softly at your comment before sighing heavily then dropping his arm to look at you, "I beat you to it." You half-laughed but you were still feeling drained. Lazily, you moved closer to him enough that you could rest your head on his chest. His arm fell across your own, his hand barely tracing your ribs. The two of you remained like that, a pair of messy, sweaty limbs until you returned to sleep, dreaming of nothing but bliss.