2

One thing Hyunjin keep from others because she felt the need to hide from possible harassment at school was that she had a secret Instagram.

One where she posted certain photos that weren't exactly family friendly either.

It started out as a joke between her and Jisung, the only one who knew, but then she started getting more attention. It all started when Hyunjin had some photos that she took for confidence reassurances and wanted to show Jisung (the male being gayer then she was) who made the joke that she should show off her "bangable body" as Jisung put it.

So here she was. Posing for a new photo to post after getting out the shower. She put on a cute outfit she had sat out the night before and posing on her bed.

Once she posted the photo, her phone started going off. It made her smile at all the adoring attention. Even if a lot of them was from men, she liked messing with them.

As she was scrolling through her old post, she noticed a new follower.

Now, she never followed back people unless they had accounts like hers for purely safety reasons but this one caught her eye.

Why?

Because the account went by the name @hotgirllixie which sound extremely familiar to her.

Hyunjin sat up as she checked the account to see sure enough that it really was her.

It was Felix.

Hyunjin stalked her account to see it was just mainly her friends and a few photography pictures. All of it under a dark aesthetic.

One of her face.

The girl was posing in front of mirror while wearing black skinny jeans and a stain button up. Her hand resting on the top of her belt buckle, which had a few rings decorating the delicate but rough looking hand.

Hyunjin had to wipe her chin to make sure she wasn't actually drooling.

She let out a squeak when the account actually messaged her.

Felix message her!

Hyunjin tried to read the message without opening it but failed when she accidentally did.

HOTGIRLLIXIE
Hey, you look gorgeous in your recent post.

PRETTYBBYJINNIE
thank you :o

HOTGIRLLIXIE
Why so shocked?

PRETTYBBYJINNIE
i'm not used to girls messaging me. it's always men. who aren't as friendly.

HOTGIRLLIXIE
Anyone mess with you and send them my way. I'll fuck them up.

PRETTYBBYJINNIE
you're so kind. you deserve something special.

HOTGIRLLIXIE
You don't need to give me anything.

PRETTYBBYJINNIE