7

"This Felix person seems like a real dick. Why do you like her again?"

Hyunjin sighs and sips her juice box that Seungmin gave her as they sat in the office. The office ladies giving him a note to skip as they were happy to their little aid finally making friends.

"I don't know. She was so sweet when we were, yah know," Hyunjin trials off as she gives a innocent smile to the office lady.

"I know she may have been but sadly, that was probably just keep getting in your pants. Felix sounds like she doesn't have your best interest and you should find someone better." Seungmin explains.

"My friend Jisung would like you." Hyunjin chuckles.

"Glad I could be of help." He pats her shoulder.

"I should get going. I can't miss all my classes just to talk about girl drama." Hyunjin stands and grabs her bag.

"If you need me again, I'll be here. Literally. I don't really leave this office since I have all my credits to graduate." Seungmin says.

"We need to get you out more." Hyunjin jokes before waving bye to everyone and throwing her juice box away before leaving the room.

The bell had just rung so everyone had filled the halls. It made Hyunjin feel a little better if she came across the creep again. Now she would have a crowd.

She walked to her locker to exchange some books for another when she open it, a note fell out.

Hyunjin frowns and squats carefully in her skirt to pick up the note before standing to read it.

Hyunjin open the pink paper to a small poem inside.

"You are
what I've been
searching for,
chasing after,
longing to find,
every star,
moonbeam
and dream,
all of every thing
so infinitely far away
and yet so intimately
here in my arms."

What made Hyunjin breathe get ragged was the letter sign at the bottom.

- F

Hyunjin only knew one person with a name that started with an F. It made her smile slightly at the thought of Felix possibly changing her ways for her.

Oh poor, naive, Hyunjin.

She shuts her locker with the letter in and hand rushes off in a fit of quiet giggles to hopefully find Felix.

She really wanted the note to be written by Felix.

It was make all her emotions seem worth it.

Hyunjin found Felix outside in the courtyard. She was just watching the cars pass by and the wind blow the trees along.

"Felix!" Hyunjin calls out as she shuffles her way over the best she could in her heels.

Felix looks up at Hyunjin with wide eyes as she seen the cheerleader now in front of her. She looked happy compared to the last time she seen her.

"I got this note. Did you happen to know anything about it?" Hyunjin whispered with blush covering her cheeks as she show Felix the note.

The younger read over the note with wide eyes as she seen the confession. Then the letter signing off at the bottom.

She did not write it.