3

Hyunjin could not sit through this dinner knowing that not even a few hours ago, she was basically sexting with Dad's coworkers daughter.

The cheerleader pace the bathroom as she bit her freshly painted nails. She was very unsure on what to do and how to handle this situation.

She could tell her Mom that she didn't feel well and needed to go home but then again, she wanted to be here for her Dad.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. The cheerleader rushing into a stall to hide incase it was the one person she didn't want to see.

She duck her head down a bit and groans quietly when she seen a familiar set of boots.

A course it was her.

The sound of another stall opening was heard before a bunch of shuffling.

Hyunjin held her breathe to not be heard as she quietly hoped Felix would just leave.

Then her phone went off.

Hyunjin was mentally slapping herself silly as she pulled out her phone to see who was bothering her.

It was Felix to her secret Insta account.

HOTGIRLLIXIE
Hey, you doing okay? You left me on seen earlier and I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable.

If Felix was in the bathroom and sent off a text while coincidentally hearing a notification go off in the same bathroom, would she piece it together?

Hyunjin wasn't staying to figure out as she quickly unlock the stall and tried to make a run for it but she wasn't quick enough.

Curse her heels.

Hyunjin was surprised to be shove up against a wall by the much shorter Felix who held a smirking face.

"You're prettybbyjinnie on Insta?" Felix clicks her tongue.

"No I'm not!" Hyunjin squeaks out as she clutched her hands to her chest.

"Then let me see your phone." Felix asked.

"No-" Hyunjin shakes her head but Felix was already shoving her against the counter and pinning her there.

The cheerleader gasping as she felt her hands slip into her back pocket where her phone was. She didn't know if it was just her imagination when she felt Felix's fingers linger on her for a little too long.

Felix scoffs as she shoves the phone im Hyunjin's face, "So that's not my Instagram messaging your second account?"

"I-I'm sorry!" Hyunjin was on the verge of tears as she was so unsure on what was going on.

Her mind was telling her to run but her body telling her stay with Felix hovering over top of her.

"Sorry won't cut it, baby girl." Felix made sure to lean closer when she whispered those words.

Hyunjin shuffles in her spot as she squeezed her legs together. She couldn't believe she was getting turn on by Felix again. Specially while they were both out with their parents.

"I think you deserve a punishment for lying to me." Felix shuffles through her bag again.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin whispered.

Felix made an "ah ha" sound when she found something in her bag. Don't question why. Just know that when Chan and Jeongin said her sex life was active, they meant it.

Hyunjin wished she could see what was going on but her face was shove into the counter so she was clueless.

That's till she felt Felix's hand trail under her skirt. The cheerleader started wiggling around as she tried to get her hand to move away but Felix just chuckled.