8

"Where do you think they're coming from?"

Hyunjin and Felix stares at the flower in Hyunjin's locker that had another note. They had discovered that the F was really just a smudge A for anonymous. Today's later proved that when they explain they were nervous about the last letter and it made them sweat to the point it smudge their writing.

"I don't know but they need to fuck off. You're mine." Felix grips Hyunjin's butt which makes the cheerleader squeak as she was wearing her uniform so her skirt was shorter then normal.

"Nu uh! Don't start that!" Hyunjin pushes her hands off her.

"Why? Don't tell me that you're going to make me wait till our date." Felix whines.

"No but you I am telling you that you need to go talk to Chan and Jeongin. They seem really hurt about this whole situation and I don't want to be the cause of losing your friends." Hyunjin turns Felix so she was facing the direction that her friends stood at the end of the hall.

"Fine. Tonight I will be fucking you-" Felix was shut up by a thump to the back of her head from Hyunjin. The blushing cheerleader making sure to rush off afterwards as well.

Felix sighs and rubs the back of her head as she makes her way towards the two. Jeongin was leaning his head against Chan's shoulder as the older rubbed his back.

Felix knew that Chan cared deeply for Jeongin. It was no surprise how long the two knew it each other. Since Jeongin was a year younger then both of them, Chan felt a sense of protection over Jeongin. Specially since how they met but that was for another story.

"Hey." Felix smiles softly at the two and that's all it took for Jeongin to stand up straight.

"I'm out of here." Jeongin mumbles but Felix stopped him quickly.

"Please let me apologize and then you can run off." Felix whispered.

"You got till the bell rings." Jeongin shrugs as he leans back against Chan's chest.

"First off, I am truly sorry. I know that whole night didn't turn out like we expected. I certainly didn't thing it would end like that. I really did just want to come over and drink with my friends to get my mind off of Hyunjin. I guess drinking made my emotions act up and I wanted more. More of distraction. Chan then accidentally touched my thigh and it made my brain haywire so that's how our night unfolded. I would never intentionally hurt you, Jeongin. You either, Chan. I know taking someone's virginity is special. I wish I lost it to someone I trusted but I don't even remember who I lost it too. I'm sorry that I betrayed your trust. Maybe one day you both can forgive me-" Felix rambles on until the bell rang. Her eyes widening as she looked at her friends.

"Oh Lix!" Jeongin suddenly flings his arms around her. Chan joining from the other side.

"I'm so sorry that I said those things to you! I was being such a dick and didn't even give you a chance to explain!" Jeongin cries out as he hugs her tightly. Felix happily hugging back as she buried her head in his neck.

"It's okay! It's okay!" Felix rubs his back. She pulls away to wipe her tears to see Jeongin crying.

"Oh fuck! I have so much to tell you! Me and Chan are together!" Jeongin exclaims making Felix gasp.

"It just kinda happened." Chan shrugs.

Felix moved Jeongin out the way and grabbed Chan by his collar to shove him against the nearby lockers. Chan was shocked to see the smaller girl be so forceful after almost crying.

"You hurt my little fox and I cut that big dick of yours down to size. Got it?" Felix threatens making Jeongin giggle.

"Got it! Got it!" Chan nods rapidly.