6

Felix went to school that morning despite the pain that was shooting through her crotch and the limp in her step.

Maybe getting fucked three times the day before she had to go back to school wasn't the best idea.

That morning, the three friends were normal. Which surprised Felix as she knew losing your virginity was difficult for most. Specially for someone as precious as Jeongin.

As she did walk down the hall, she seen the stares. Her marks and limp were more then visible. She knew her reputation about being a whore and she wasn't making it any better by showing up in her state.

Then again, if a guy could have the same reputation as her and not get hate, so should she.

Felix was thinking to just get into class and get this day over with but that plan was put on hold when her arm was being grabbed and pulled into a closet.

"Don't punch me!" The voice quickly shouts as they knew Felix was one to resort to violence.

"Jeongin! What are you doing?" Felix reached up and pulled on the string to turn on the light.

"Do you like Chan more then me?" Jeongin asked quietly.

Felix took a step back at that comment. It really caught her off guard. Then she had to remember.

She took his virginity.

"A course not, little fox. Why would you think that?" Felix reached forward and cups his cheek. The younger leaning into with a pout.

"You let Chan fuck you twice though. Was I not good enough?" Jeongin whispered.

Felix sighs as she guess Jeongin had seen them in the bathroom this morning. No, Chan wasn't better. He was little rougher then Jeongin but that didn't mean he was better.

"You were amazing. Specially for your first time. How about I do something for you now?" Felix smiles at him making Jeongin nod rapidly.

Felix knew Jeongin was always a submissive boy. It was clear even before last night and he was calling Felix by Mommy.

She reached down and unbuckled his belt before shoving her hand into his boxers to pull his cock out.

"C-can I see y-your.." Jeongin trials off as he choke out a moan. Felix pumping his cock to get him fully hard.

"I always knew you were a boob guy." Felix chuckles as she pulled up her shirt so Jeongin could see her chest.

"S-shit." Jeongin grips her wrist as he lets out tiny moans through his breath.

"Was little fox jealous because Mommy was playing with others?" Felix pulled Jeongin's hands up to her chest. The boy eagerly squeezing them to try and calm down from the friction that Felix was giving him.

"Yes- wanted Mommy to myself!" Jeongin whines as he was seeing stars. Felix's hands were magic in his eyes.

"Such a greedy little whore. Can't believe you." Felix tsked before running her thumb across his tip.

"M-mommy!" Jeongin gasped as he felt his high approaching quickly.

Felix felt him twitching in her hand so she dropped to her knees and finished the job before he was shouting her name again and cumming all over her chest.

"Pull out your phone, little fox." Felix rubbed his thighs to calm him down. With shaky hands, Jeongin pulled out his phone.

"Take a picture so you have something for later. Mommy isn't going to be able to help you all the time." Felix says making Jeongin nod and quickly pull up his camera. He pressed the button and watched the flash go off to take a photo of Felix covered in his cum.