5

"Hello- Felix?"

Chan had opened his door to Felix who just stood there awkwardly with a case of beers in her hands.

"Hey. Can I hang?" Felix offers the case making Chan nod and step aside.

"My parents are gone so me and Jeongin are just chilling." Chan explains.

"The little maknae is here. That's cool." Felix steps inside so Chan could shut the door behind her.

Felix knew the way to Chan's room that resides in the basement so she made herself useful and walked down the stairs to hear Jeongin yelling. She chuckles as she seen Jeongin playing a game on the t.v.

"Hey Innie." Felix flops down next to him on the couch he sat on.

"Hey, Lix- is that beer? Gimme gimme!" Jeongin dropped the controller. He didn't care if he lost the game in the process.

"Only one." Chan said as he came down the stairs.

"No fair! I'm only a year younger then you guys!" Jeongin pouts. Felix pulls out three beers and hands one to each other them.

"Don't worry. I'll give you more once he passes out." Felix whispered to Jeongin as she popped open her beer with her teeth. Chan opens his more safely with a bottle opener and does the same for Jeongin.

Now, Felix didn't intend for the night to unfold like it did but beer overtook her already mixed emotions and she ended up in the same bed with Chan and Jeongin.

Jeongin laid on the bed with Felix straddling him, subtly grinding down onto him and Chan behind her with his hands massaging her breast as he left kisses down her neck.

Some how all their clothes disappeared in the process and they only wore their underwear.

"Fu-fuck. Should we b-be doing this?" Jeongin pants as he grabs Felix's hips to stop her from moving.

"What do you mean, little fox?" Felix smirks down at him as she pushes his shirt up to caress his chest.

"I-I mean, we're friends. W-wouldn't this ruin w-what we have?" Jeongin stutters out as he arch his back when Felix ran her hands across his nipples.

"Oh come on, Innie." Chan pulls his face away from Felix's neck to replace it with his hand to lightly add pressure. The girl moaning as the action.

"Don't act like you haven't told me about all the times you thought our Lixie looked good." Chan chuckles as he moves his hands down to her bra and pulls the straps down so that her breast fell out.

Jeongin gasped as he seen his friend particularly naked for the first time.

Felix grabbed Jeongin's hands and let them up to her breast so that he could grab them.

"It's okay, little fox. Mommy will take care of you."

————

It was dark at night when Felix woke up with a groan. She looks around the room to see that she was between Chan's and Jeongin's naked bodies. She blinks her eyes to adjust and see the time on clock that was across the room.

It was almost one in the morning and they had school soon but she was more worried about the pain in her head and lower half.

For Jeongin's first time, he sure went hard.

She pulled herself from their limbs and picked up her underwear with one of their shirts before limping her way up the stairs towards the bathroom.

Once she reached the bathroom, she flicked the lights on to finally see herself.

It wasn't pretty to say the least.