9

"Baby girl, you look fucking ethereal." Felix said as Hyunjin climbed into the passenger seat. She blushes as she realized this was the first car she had ever done something with Felix.

"Thank you." Hyunjin smiles.

"Put your bag in the back. I don't want you to carry it around the whole night." Felix nods towards the back. Hyunjin turning around and throwing her backpack in the seats.

"So, we're are we going?" Felix had no clue about this date. All she knew was that Hyunjin told her to dress somewhat formal and she didn't have much of formal in her closet.

"Just listen to the directions." Hyunjin innocently giggles as she covered the GPS to put in the address.

Once Hyunjin finished putting the directions in, Felix listen and pulled out of the driveway.

"I like how you styled your hair today." Hyunjin reached up and ran her hand across the side braid that pulled Felix's hair out of her face. A few golden strands of hair pieces decorated the braid.

"Thanks. Chan did it for me." Felix admits.

"Really? He seems too manly to know how to do hair." Hyunjin giggles.

"He has a little sister and brother so he knows how to do hair I guess." Felix shrugs as she follows the voice telling her to go right at a stop light.

"That's cute. Want to ask him to do my hair one day." Hyunjin nods making Felix shake her head with a "nu uh."

"He pulls hair and I know you like that." Felix looks over at Hyunjin who was making an 'O' face at the statement.

"No need to call me out." Hyunjin whispers as she plays with her dress.

"You're just mad I'm right."

"I am not- fuck!" Hyunjin was cut off by Felix pulling her hair and letting a moan fall from her lips.

"Don't lie to me."

————

"This place looks richy rich and I don't like it."

Felix scrunched her nose at the sight of the restaurant. Hyunjin by her side with a bright smile. She's seen her parents come here plenty of times and always wanted to come.

"It will be fine. I promise." Hyunjin takes her hand and starts pulling her along.

"I don't know." Felix sighs.

"How about, if you sit through the dinner like a good girl," Hyunjin leans over to whisper the last bit to Felix. The younger smirking as she heard the cheerleader tell her all about the fun they could have afterwards.

Once Hyunjin pulled away, she looked at Felix with a look to accept her offer.

"Let's get this fancy shit done!" Felix quickly pulled Hyunjin in the rest of the way of the restaurant.

Felix looked around the fancy restaurant. It was low lighting and had red walls with exquisite decorating. It was nice but Felix also thought it looked boring.

"Hello. Welcome to Districts. There is a 2 hour wait if you don't have a reservation. How may I help you?" The greeter asked from behind her podium.

"I have a reservation under the name Hwang." Hyunjin smiles.

The greeter flips through her book before making a "ah ha" sound. She picks up two menus before waving a hand to follow her.