𝐂𝐡.11: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝

1st pov

8.30 p.m., August 3rd

It's the night of August 3rd, a.k.a the night of the battle. I look out my window to check the weather and it hasn't started raining yet, meaning that there's still enough time. I quickly pack up my things into the car trunk, like a first-aid kit, food, and other essentials.

Yes, I'm driving the car for this journey. You might be thinking, ain't I too young to drive a car? Well, as long as I have a fake driver's license, with my fake ID, then I'll be fine.

As much as that is illegal, but let's get back to the point.

While I was packing, Mukuro went outside and proceeds to do her usual practice, or 'training' as she called it. Before that, I already told her about the events today, but I didn't mention anything about what will happen.

...

Time passed, and it starts to rain. Now is the right time to do so. In a matter of minutes, both Mukuro and I are already in the car, ready to drove off to find some delinquents.

By the way, the current vehicle that we're in is a van, as the car can transform into whatever is needed for the situation. Also, despite being in 2005, the car can work like in modern times.

With both of us seated, I searched for the location on my phone, and use it as a GPS. Without modern technologies, it would've slowed down the mission. Thus, the mission is starting.

Hopefully, we can make it on time...

Hinata's pov

It's already getting late, but I'm still trying to find Takemichi. Too bad that I can't run as fast as I wanted to, due to one of my feet being injured from my scandals.

Just as we were about to kiss, Yamagishi called Takemichi-kun on the phone. After the call ended, he told me to wait under this tree, saying that he'll be back as he runs away.

Sheesh! Seriously, he will catch a cold from this kind of weather. But despite his request, I decided to go find him instead.

While running, I suddenly saw a group of delinquents coming from afar. Knowing that they're up to no good, I decided to hide in a row of bushes, hoping that they don't see me.

Soon enough, they passed through without even seeing me. After the coast was clear, I proceed to stand up and tidy myself up from that uncomfortable position. I then look behind to see those delinquents from afar.

From what I can tell, most are them are wearing black uniforms, black pants with some silver boots. The fact that I also saw some yellow Japanese words from the back, leads me to believe that they're members of Toman.

However, one of the delinquents is wearing a white uniform, white pants and boots. Judging from his looks, he's probably from a gang, but which gang? I may need to ask Takemichi about it.

I continued to search for Takemichi until I found something or someone covers in duct tape. Out of curiosity, I proceed to go close to the object. What I saw shocked me.

...

Is that Takemichi-kun!?

...

"Takemichi-kun?!! What's going on?! What happened!?" I said as I look over his current state.

Why is he wrapped in duct tape?! Who did this to him?! Was it those delinquents that I saw just now?!

Wasting no time at all, I slowly take out the duct tape from his mouth, then gently lay his head on the ground.