𝐂𝐡.46: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

1st pov

I have just discussed today's plans with Brahman and the Ultimates. We will sneak into the church and attack Taiju, Koko and Inupi, helping Takemichi and his friends in the process.

First, I'll message Takemichi and Chifuyu, saying that I won't be able to make it to the fight due to "personal reasons". Then, all of us will arrive on Christmas Night before the other Black Dragons arrived.

If they end up arriving before us, we would need to sneak in towards the other entrance. Himiko, Tenko, Mukuro, Yukimaru and Mondo will take out the members of the Black Dragons, while the rest of us sneak into the church.

There, Sayaka and Kaede will do a performance while the fight ensues, assuming they won't be harmed in the process. Don't ask me, I'm the one who suggest this idea, and I don't think this would work out well. Heck, everyone thinks that my idea for them to do performance is ridiculous, especially the nature of the fight.

Aside from that, everyone agrees with the plan and are getting ready for tonight's fight. Mason and I agree to use our powers to amplify our strength, but not big enough for people to have suspicions.

Or in other words, becoming too overpowered.

But what am I doing now, you ask? Now, I'm just gonna buy some groceries again, nothing too special. Gotta do something just to pass the time.

"Allon, what are you doing here?" I heard someone said. I turned around to face Mitsuya, who is holding a grocery basket filled with groceries. Some cartons of milk, some vegetables, a packet of Japanese rice, and a few candies and cookies can be seen in his basket.

Besides him are two lilac-haired little girls, aged somewhere between 5 to 7. One of them has her hair tied to a long ponytail, while the other is tied into small buns on both side of her hair.

They look cute, especially with their winter clothes on.

"Um... Who are they?" I asked Mitsuya. "Oh, these are my little sisters." Mitsuya answered before asking the girls to introduce themselves.

"Ohayo! My name's Luna, nice to meet you." the ponytail girl introduced herself. "And this is my little sister, Mana." she said as she holds her sister's hand.

"Well it's nice to meet you, little ones." I smiled. "I'm your brother's friend."

"Nii-chan's friend? But I have never heard of you before." Luna replied.

"Don't worry, you girls are quite adorable." I told them as I pats Mana's head. "Anyways, how old are they, Mitsuya?"

"Luna is 7 and Mana is-"

"5."

"Right, five exactly." Mitsuya said. Both of us talk to each other for a few minutes, before we notice Hana and Luna have disappeared. But before we could even panic, we manage to find the girls looking at some sweets.

"Phew..." I let out a sign of relief. "That almost scared me, not gonna lie..."

"Well, at least its near us. We got a bit carried away with our conversation."

"Exactly." I told him. "But still, don't you have parents at your home? They could help take care of your sisters."

"My mother is still working, even though today's a holiday." Mitsuya explained. "Also, I don't even know my father at all. So does my sisters."

Looks like Mitsuya has an absent father as well, resulting in him doing most of the housework while her mother works hard, to the point of rarely being at home.

No wonder he gets along with Draken. Similar daddy issues, but one has a mother and siblings and another is raised parentless in a brothel.

This is not meant to be a joke, ok?