𝐂𝐡.43: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐭

1st pov

I close the front door as I enter my home, a place where I can relax and feel comfortable in. You can say that it's a safe haven for me, despite the fact that it isn't my actual world.

You might be wondering, "Aren't you supposed to go to school?". Well, let's just say that I decided to drop out of school this month.

Yes, it does affect how the others meet me, but why should I bother when I basically have no interest in the school system? Helping out Takemichi is more important than schoolwork, and I can just do whatever I want because I'm a time-traveller.

That or plot armour. You decide.

Speaking of that, another thought came into my mind. After this mission is complete, I will definitely have to go back home, and went back into the boring life that I had before Mason found me.

But the truth is, I don't want to leave this world. I want to stay here as long as I want, hanging out with my favourite anime characters and having a fun time. I guess this is the consequence of being an anime fan, only finding friends in those who aren't real in my world.

To be honest, I do feel jealous of Mason for that thought. Despite being a time-traveller and being aware of my world, he came from a Danganronpa timeline, meaning he gets to spend time with these fictional characters more than I could do.

Along with the fans' jealousy as well...

Heck, that is also why I have not dated the characters that I simp here, despite being a bit too h0rny for Taiju. Because they are fictional characters, I can't date them here, along with the fear of the fandom's simps attacking me in my world.

...

How I wish I could-

"Allon?" a sudden voice said out of nowhere, catching me off-guard. 

"Oh, its just you, Shin." I let out a sigh, relief of the fact that is Shinichiro and not some random person. "What do you want?"

"Well, Mason manages to contact me, saying that he wants to bring his friends here again."

"You mean the Ultimates? And why is that exactly?"

"Don't you remember? It'll only be a few days until the Christmas Conflict will happen." he reminded me.

"Ah, I understand now." I replied. "I mean... Sure, I guess?" I told him, still indecisive about it.

"Good. Because he's actually coming right now."

"Y-You mean NOW!?" I exclaimed in surprise before a portal opened up in one of the walls, with Mason walking out from the portal, followed by the Ultimates again.

"Looks like we're back here again, isn't it?" a black-haired girl with a neutral expression said.

"Hell ya it is." another person said, a tall delinquent with hair that look like corn.

"Mondo! Mukuro!" I said, quickly running towards them as I give them a hug. "Its good to see you again." I smiled.

"Good to see you again, Allon." Mukuro said. "Looks like you need help again, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mukuro. I guess." I admitted. "Anyone else, Mondo?"

"A few more, I think." he said. "Let's just say that... Something happened."

"Let me guess, someone from the world went into this world, isn't it?" I guessed, which surprises Mondo a bit.

"If you're wondering, Mason messaged me about it." I told Mondo, though I can see Mukuro being a bit amused hearing the situation.