𝐂𝐡.31: 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫?

A Week Later... (Monday, 14th November 2005)

1st pov

It's been a week since the fight occurred, and everything seems to be fine. Brahman and Rokuhara Handai made a truce, with Hinata and Senju becoming new friends and South apologising for his actions. Talk about surprising.

Regardless, the fight became popular, and somehow also the opposite at the same time. The fight became a huge talk around Shinjuku, yet it hasn't reached the majority of Tokyo yet, including Shibuya. Talk about popular, yet underrated.

Also, the good news is that Baji has recently been discharged from the hospital.

As I drink my ice lemon tea in my room, I then sit on my window bench while listening to music that I liked. Touching the window, it feels cold when comparing to the normal weather that I see outside. Looks like winter is coming here soon, have I?

"Allon! Are you inside?" I heard someone say as iI heard a knocking sound coming from my door. I then opened the door to see Mason wearing a long sleeve shirt with long blue jeans and some sneakers.

"You ready?" he asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked him, which he then facepalmed.

"Did you forget about us going to meet the new class patch from Hope's Peak?" he told me in an irritated tone.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that!?" I asked him. God, how tf has time passed by this fast? I quickly packed my things, and manage to ready within a few minutes.

"Looks like you're ready." Mason said, a bit surprised that I was faster than usual. "Um.. Yeah? You're blind or something?"

"Anyways, anything else we need to do before we go?"

"Not much, really." I said, then I proceeds to messaged Takemichi that I couldn't visit Kazutora with him today.

"Shall we go now?" I asked him, opening up a portal. "Of course."

And with that, the both of us enter into the portal, the portal then closes. 

...

And now, bringing you what Takemichi's doing while we're travelling to Hope's Peak...

Takemichi's pov

"It's getting chilly here." Draken-kun said. "That's winter for you." I responded.

It's two weeks since Bloody Halloween occurred, and both Draken-kun and I have just visited Kazutora from his therapy session. He's becoming more mentally healthy as days goes by, one step at a time.

Kazutora-kun... I hope you'll okay.

"Oh, right!" Draken-kun as he turned around to face me. "I got a message for you from Mikey too, Takemichi."

"Huh? From Mikey-kun?" I said.

"Yeah." Draken-kun responded. "He said 'I have something important to tel you in out next gathering. So you better show up.'"

Something important to tell me... What could it be...? I'm scared to be honest. I couldn't do a damn thing during Bloody Halloween in the end. Sure, Baji-kun's death has been prevented, and Kazutora-kun manages to go to proper therapy. but that wasn't even my own doings. That I owed to Allon for helping out.

But... Mikey-kun didn't kill Kazutora-kun... So did I prevent Kisaki from taking over Toman in the future...? Everything should be made clear in the next meeting!!