𝐂𝐡.47: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡

3rd pov

Hakkai's attempt at stabbing his own brother has failed, as Taiju easily stops him before he begins to strangle him. "All you really do is act tough. Got my hopes up a little that you'd actually try to kill me." he tells Hakkai as he struggles to breathe.

"This is so hard on me, Hakkai. You let me down again." he admonished him. "If you're serious, then don't yell. Sneak up and stab me from behind." Taiju said as he glares at Hakkai.

'If Taiju's here, that means Kisaki has turned against us!!' Takemichi realized. 'But if we stopped Hakkai from killing his brother, right!?'

'Does that mean...the mission's complete?!' he wondered before he realizes that Hakkai is now in danger, with Taiju strangling him.

"STOP IT!!" Takemichi screamed towards Taiju, as even though he is unsure of his abilities to stop Taiju, he knows he has to do something. This caused Taiju to let go of Hakkai, dropping his brother on the ground before looking at Takemichi.

"Takemichi Hanagaki. This is the second time you've stuck your nose in the Shiba family business." Taiju said as he face Takemichi.

"Hakkai. My back's wide open right now!!" Taiju taunts him. 'Is he tempting Hakkai? ...Why?' Takemichi thought, until being punched in the face by Taiju's face, causing him to lose consciousness after he tumbled across the church.

I mean, isn't that expected at this point?

"I only punch you with 30% of my power before. But since this is the second time, I used 50%!! Ya know!?" he pridely told the unconscious crybaby.

As Takemichi struggles to come to, he is terrified by Taiju's power, believing that he may be killed. Meanwhile, Taiju continues to taunt Hakkai, who cannot do anything out of fear; he tells Hakkai that he plans to kill Takemichi.

"Takemichi Hanagaki!! Do you know why Hakkai wants to kill me?" Taiju shouted at Takemichi, holding Takemichi by the neck and strangling him.

"Be...Because you...Because you've been abusing Yuzuha!!" Takemichi responded, with signs of losing his breath. This response only makes Taiju laugh in the process, threatening Hakkai to reveal his little brother's secret.

'Secret?!' Takemichi thought. "He's not the sort of person that you think he is." Taiju told him, but before he can even continue, a black-haired girl appeared all of a sudden. "Yuzuha?" Takemichi shouted out of shock, loud enough for it to not go unheard by Taiju.

And she then stabs Taiju from the back.

"Yuzuha, you bitch!" Taiju said getting more angrier.

"You really fucked up this time!!" Taiju shouted as he was about to hit Yuzuha.

Taiju then angrily hurls a wooden pew at her, narrowly missing her.

"Yuzuha... Why are you here?" Hakkai asked his sister. "I came to save you. I'm gonna end it all." she responded with determination from her eyes.

"But why...? Why'd you come here?" Hakkai said before he looked at Takemichi with an angry face.

"Takemitchy." Hakkai said with agitation. "You bastard! You told Yuzuha, didn't you?!!" Hakkai angrily accuses him, as Takemichi only knows of his plans.

"You're wrong. Hanagaki didn't even tell me anything." Yuzuha said. "Tetta Kisaki told me everything."

"Kisaki?" Hakkai said out of confusion.

Internally, Takemichi wonders if Kisaki goaded Yuzuha into killing Taiju, and that the future rumors about Hakkai killing his brother were false. Reflecting on this, Takemichi realizes that Yuzuha killed Taiju in the original timeline. He panics, as he realizes that he did not stop her from inflicting a possibly fatal wound on Taiju.