𝐂𝐡.25: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

October 31st, 2005

Takemichi's pov

It's the day of the battle, and I'm at the place of the battle with Chifuyu. Looking around me, I see a lot of people that I don't know.

Yesterday, both me and Chifuyu tried to convince Baji-san to come back to Toman, telling him about information regarding Kisaki. But instead, he told Chifuyu to not trust anyone who isn't his friend and tomorrow Valhalla will crush Toman. Even talking to him myself wasn't enough.

I told Mikey later that day, but he said that it wasn't my fault, stating that it just means Baji betrayed Toman and they will fight tomorrow. He then asked me about Allon, in which I responded by saying that he's busy.

Later, during a meeting of Toman, Mikey-kun explains that they will be fighting with Valhalla tomorrow and they won't show mercy to traitors. However, Manjiro then states that he will be childish for a moment and states that he can't fight his friend.

Wait, what was I thinking again?

"Chifuyu, who are all those people?" I asked him.

"They're all spectators." he responded. "Whoever wins this fight, will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo."

"This fight caught the attention of all influential delinquents in Tokyo."

"You got that right, looks like nothing but bad people to me." I told him.

"Like these guys over there, for example," said Chifuyu, pointing to two boys sitting on top of a dump. One guy had pigbraids, while the other has glasses.

Chifuyu told me that they are the Haitaini brothers, charismatic brothers from Roppongi that can gather over a hundred people with a single call. He then pointed to Leanman, a fat dude on the car that runs Ueno and is strong as a beast.

While explaining that, I saw two people near the brothers, one who Allon told me its a friend, and then there's Shinichiro, seating above the cars that nobody notices as a ghost.

Hopefully, Allon's plan can work...

Mondo's pov

Can't believe that I'm fucking here, standing here in front of other delinquent members. Guess Allon wasn't lying when he said that I may blend in the Tokyo Revengers world. Have to respect Wakui-sensei for being accurate to actual bozokoku in the 2000s.

"Hey you?" someone called out. It was the Haitani brothers, who I heard from the manga. Specifically, the one that called was none other than Ran Haitani, the one with yellow pig braids. Beside him, is someone who has blond hair with light blue streaks and wears glasses.

Rindou Haitani, I believe.

"Who are you? I never seen you here before." asked Ran. How do I say this? That I'm from some other world where you guys are in some kind of manga. I'd probably sound some kind of crazy person.

"Mondo Owada. What about you?" I replied. They were a bit surprised by my response, probably my fucking existence.

"I never heard of you before, are you new here?" Ran asked.

"Just answer the fucking question," I said, looking down on the ground.

"Okay jeez, Anger Issues." he said. "The name's Ran Haitani, and the guy beside is my brother, Rindou."

"Anyways, are you also a delinquent here? If so, then are you in a gang?" Ran asked again.

How tf am I gonna ask this? I can't say that I'm the leader of the Crazy Diamonds, since it doesn't exist here. What should I do?