Chapter 15 - Final Chapter :(

*Amy's P.O.V* 

Last night me alex rob and dani were out at the park. Me and Dani were on the swings and the boys were pushing us. Alex had said that it was illegal for us to fly to texas just to see them and I dont know what got into me but I walked off. I was heading off when i tripped up and nearly fell down a bank but thnkfully coz alex saved me i didnt. I was fine enough to make it home with Alex helping. We got to his house and I just wanted to go to bed. "You want something to eat first? You havent eaten since you got here" said Alex. "Whats something that doesnt take much time" I asked yawning. "Hows about microwavable pizza?" asked Alex going into the freezer. "Sure, im not really in the mood to detail what i want right now" i replied. Alex heated the pizza up and cut it up. We both had half the pizza each and we upstair to fall asleep. "Are you alright to sleep just like that" asked Alex. "I should be fine till morning I said facing the wall with my back to Alex. With that i was sound asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and I was in the room by myself. I could hear faint noises of what was being said so I just lay down abit and then got up to go downstairs. I was strugling to get the stairs as my leg was in more pain than last night. Thank god Austin came behind and picked me up to take me down the stairs. "Yo Alex" spoke Austin. "Yeah...Why are you carrying Amy?" asked Alex. "Because my own boyfriend cant help me down the stairs...thats why" I said. Austin put me down and I sat on the table in the middle of Lauren and Rob. 

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Soo Amy and Alex were of to the hospital today because Amy needed to get her ankle checked. I was thinking about what the rest of us could do. "Soo guys. Coz Amy and Alex are out at the hospital what do you wanna do?" "Park" "Pools" "Marathon" was what Rob, Dani, and Austin replied. We all looked at Austin and said "Marathon?". "Well yeah. i could smoke all of you running 2k" said Austin showing of his muscles. "Put it away" I said sarcastically. With that we all had bacon and eggs for breakfast thanks to Alex and Rob cooking. We had all finished breakfast and were cleaning the house up because we didnt want the boys mainly alex to get in trouble. After that Amy and Alex had left to Amy's appointment which left the other four of us to do something for the day. "I think we should actual go to the beach" suggested Dani. "Yeah I think we should to. We could have a swim because it's like 100 degrees" I said hoping we could acutally get out of the house. "Ok its settled. We're going to the beach. Lets get packing" said Austin being the "in charge" kid of all of us. We were all ready within about 5 minutes. The beach was like 10 minutes away so we jumped straight in when we got there. I was walking out as far as I could. I moved a little closer to shore and I could only see Dani and Rob. I wondered where Austin was then I got shocked by someone picking me up and tossing me into the water. I turned around and hit Austin because I was angry. "What was that for!?" I said angrily. "aaaw did little lauren get scared" laughed Austin.  "Is little Austin about to single?" I said and with that Austin had a puppy dog face and said "Im sorry". It was about 2 in the afternoon and we had just gotten back from swimming all day. Alex and Amy were watching a movie when we got inside. "Hows about we go out for a late lunch?" said Dani. "Lets go then" I said. I also added "We are not going to the olive garden." "aaaaaaw poo." replied Austin. The rest of us laughed. I got to sit up front because Austin was driving :). Me and Austin were making it like we were the only two in the car. The only thing that i didnt like right now was the fact we had to leave tomorrow. "Can i just live here with you" I said to Austin.  "I wish you could"  replied Austin. 

*Rob's P.O.V* 

"Soooo you think we should tell Austin and Lauren?" I asked. Me Amy Alex And Dani all knew that the girls were staying here longer than what Lauren and Austin think because their mum was thinking of moving to texas. "Nooo. We'll hold of for now. If she found out she would be upset" said Dani. "We gotta tell her tonight though" said Alex. "Ok. WE will tell her tonight" said Amy looking at Dani. With that we all showed up at subway and had lunch. "Hey Amy.How was your appointment with the nurse/doctor or whatever. " asked Lauren.  "Oh. It went well. She said I would have to take it easy running/walking" replied Amy. "Sooo you alright to swim?" I added because I wanted another swim. "Are you crazy?" went Austin. "No. I was just asking because I feel like another swim and surely you guys do to." "I guess Im alright for a swim :)" said Amy. "I'll come to" added everyone else. So with that we left the resturant , went back to Alex's house , got ready and went to the beach. "Dani, I think its time they know". "*sigh* okay. Amy now? please" asked Dani. With that Amy and Dani went to tell Lauren.