Chapter 5 - NO WAY!

*Alex's P.O.v*

Me and Austin were playing video games waiting for Rob to get back from his date so we could get the scoop on what went on. We heard a door creak open and took it as Rob being back. "ROB?" "Yeah, one sec". We waited for Rob to come into the living room to give the scoop. "Soooooo?" Austin said just as excited as I am. "Weel it was dinner, stroll on the beach and bf, gf now" Rob mumbled. We didnt hear so we asked him to repeat himself and say each thing clearly. "OK, Dinner..........Stroll on the beach.........Now we're bf and gf" said Rob. "WHAT!? Dude! How cute!" Austin said , more like screamed. "WOW Dude you got some game! :)" I said. 

*Austin's P.O.V*

Rob had just told us that he and Dani are dating :). I was hoping Lauren was up so I could tell her. 

-Text Convo with Lauren-

Me: heeeeeey guess what i just found out? :D

Lauren: What is it?

Me: You dont know? :/

Lauren: About What?

Me: oh, you know the fact that Rob and Dani go out. :)

*Lauren's P.O.V* 

Austin was texting about something he thought i knew about. I asked what it was so he texted me what it was. Austin: oh, you know the fact that Rob and Dani go out :)

I was staring at what Austin had sent me. After a few minutes I was gonna all annoyed that dani hadnt mentioned anything. "Sooo, Dani, got anything you wanna say" i asked Dani knowing that Amy wouldnt know. "uuuh, no?" said Dani obviously aware of the fact that i know. "What is it?" Amy added also getting on Dani's case. "OK, you wanna know?" Dani said. I laughed and replied "I already know." Amy was still cnfused so again she asked "What did I miss?!" "Dani here has something to tell you, So Dani spill out to Amy" "OK. Me and Rob go out" Dani said with a sigh of relief. "WHAT!?" Amy said. "I KNOW RIGHT!?" I said making Dani feel less sad because of the fact i was on her case first. "Wait so your not mad?" Dani asked the both of us. Me and Amy looked at each other and replied "No? Why would we be mad at you?" "Wel the way you were interigating me made it seem you were mad" "Oh sorry" I said apologizing. 

*Amy's P.O.V* 

I think that me and Lauren were both jealous of the fact that Dani go asked out first. We were good at hiding our real emotions so Dani didnt know.